Sunday, July 23, 2023

Why Does God Hate Me? I'm All Alone

 I'm all alone



Let me share a brief story with you. From kindergarten to my early teenage years, I had a friend that was close to a brother. His name is Billy. My other friend's name? Well, Billy. As I grew, Billy and I joined our little neighborhood group of kids and did everything together. It was truly a different time. We were outside from dawn til dusk and sometime after dark.

As I grew, Billy and I went our different ways. I met Jody, and we have been friends ever since. As for our sandlot-type group? Life happened. We all grew and went our separate ways. I tell you this story because I wanted to share with you, that as I grow and as I get older and hopefully wiser, I have learned that I am an exception to the rule.

See, even though I did have friends, some closer than a relative could be, I was more than happy to go home, to my little cave, and be alone. I'm not exaggerating at all. When my grandmother died, it was just me and my mother. She worked two jobs to pay the bills and to make sure we had food on the table. I was home alone from 7:30 am til 11 pm. Most days I would see my mother between 7-7:30 am.

However, as I grew, and today more than ever, I hear people say, “I need people.” “I need to be around people.” “I am so lonely.” I know many people that live what I call pack lives. They run in packs. They are always together, and some live together. I remember this one time when I had to drop something off and my wife and I walked into the house because no one answered the door, and we walked about all over the house. People were coming and going, people sleeping on the floor, and not one person asked us who we were or why we were there. They were so used to all these people coming and going that they did not care we were there. Some people will go to great lengths to not be alone. Including being in abusive relationships.

My point is, when I was alone, it was by choice. When others are alone, they hate it. They get depressed. Some become fearful. Some panic. Some drink. Some do other things. Some think to themselves, “Why does God hate me, I’m all alone.”

Do you really want the truth? Truth is, you never have to be alone. EVER. No, I’m not going to give you that old standby, “God is with you always.” Sorry to break it to you, but if you are not adopted into the family of God, then God is not with you. If you are, then yes, of course. But that is not the message.

It was never God’s plan for us to be alone. EVER. look here, all the way back, to the beginning. 
“Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.” Now out of the ground, the Lord God had formed every beast of the field and every bird of the heavens and brought them to man to see what he would call them. And whatever the man called every living creature, that was its name. The man gave names to all livestock and to the birds of the heavens and to every beast of the field. But for Adam, there was not found a helper fit for him. So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and while he slept took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh. And the rib that the Lord God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man. Then the man said,
“This, at last, is the bone of my bones

and flesh of my flesh;

she shall be called Woman,

because she was taken out of Man.”
Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. And the man and his wife were both naked and were not ashamed.” Genesis 2:18-25
Read that with me again. “It is not good that the man should be alone.” Then He made all kinds of things. Can you say “service animals?” “Emotional support animals?” ETC? The problem is, these are not good enough substitutes for human contact, so? “But for Adam, there was not found a helper fit for him. So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and while he slept took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh. And the rib that the Lord God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man."

Then we see the creation of marriage.
“Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.”
God created male and female to be joined together as one. It is not good for men, or women, to be alone. It is a whole other message, but really brief, God’s plan for a family is this. Man and woman come together as one, and have children, Children grow and go out on their own, however, they are to honor their father and mother. When the time comes, if needed, they are to take care of their father or mother, in their old age.

Now we have fathers skipping out on the mother and kids. We have mothers skipping out. We have kids being completely abandoned and we have an all-out attack on God’s Family plan. We have people becoming confused and mentally ill and we are glorifying this behavior. People are being taught it is all about them, and they need to put themselves out there to gain followers and fame. The Idol of self is growing and more dangerous than you can even imagine.

God is the same yesterday, today, and forevermore. The world, however, is changing to be totally, not only opposed to God but becoming an enemy of God and will attack anyone that tries to do God’s work. Attack anyone that even brings up God or His word. Sometimes, people lose friends and family for their faith in God, and sometimes the fear of such, is the cause for people to sit and remain silent, as evil grows. They fear being attacked, or labeled, people leaving, and them being left alone.

God has an answer for you. It really is a simple answer too. Church. Yes. This. This is God’s answer to you. Church.
“Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.” Hebrews 10:23-25
The day is drawing near folks. We seem, to \me anyway, to be living in times described in Romans 1 and 2 Timothy 4:3-5. You can not grow in your faith or be fully blessed by God if you stay home and do not go to church. If you stay in the broken world and hang out with broken people, you cannot nor will you ever, truly understand what it is like to be in God’s Family. Trust me, that TV Preacher? Well, be careful child of God. They are not, uh, all, serving God and leading you to Him.

Look what Jesus said to Peter.
“Peter began to say to him, “See, we have left everything and followed you.” Jesus said, “Truly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or lands, for my sake and for the gospel, who will not receive a hundredfold now in this time, houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions, and in the age to come eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and the last first.” Mark 10:28-31
When you say this prayer, if you have not yet, and you believe that Jesus came to earth, was crucified for you and your sins, and rose on the third day, then say this prayer now with me. Say it in your own words if you wish.

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus's sacrifice for me. I believed He rose from the dead. I repent my sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"

Do you pray that prayer? If so, you are now a child of God. You have been adopted into the family of God.
“and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.” Romans 8:17
You now have a huge family. Look what Jesus said, when His earthly fleshly family showed up looking for Him.
“While he was still speaking to the people, behold, his mother and his brothers stood outside, asking to speak to him. But he replied to the man who told him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” And stretching out his hand toward his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.” Matthew 12:46-50
You really need to truly get this. When you join a local church, all of a sudden, you have a family. You have countless mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, grandparents even. Look what Jesus said on the cross.
“When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, “Woman, behold, your son!” Then he said to the disciple, “Behold, your mother!” And from that hour the disciple took her to his own home.” John 19:26-27
You may not have an earthly mother. Your earthly family may choose to leave you and you may lose friends because of your faith in God. Because of the name Jesus. However, this does not really matter. As Jesus said.
Truly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or lands, for my sake and for the gospel, who will not receive a hundredfold now in this time, houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions, and in the age to come eternal life.”
If you are in the right church, they are your family. We are to do life together. The church is not about a day a week if you feel like it. The church is the people. We are to laugh together, cry together, and do life together. We are to be the family God wants us to be. Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Do you need something? Call your mother Mary. Or your grandma Betty. Or your uncle Thomas, or your brother Bob. You should be in a church where you can always get in contact with the Pastor.

Truth is, you NEVER have to be alone unless you choose to be. God even says “It is not good that the man should be alone” He has many ways for you not to be. If you have not, join a local church. Pray about it. Allow God to lead you to the one he wants you to be a part of. That is your family. Start looking at them as such.
“And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved.” Acts 2:46-47
Not a day a week. EVERY day of the week. Your family is waiting for you. Come join us, won't you?

If you want to contact me there is a brand new Email, it's truthbygod1@gmail.com

May the comfort of the Holy Ghost, and the peace of our Lord Jesus, be with you all. May God bless and be with you, always.

Until next time, be blessed, be a blessing, and Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book of Mark, Chapter 2

 Chapter 2 Jesus Heals a Paralytic 1 And when he returned to Capernaum after some days, it was reported that he was at home. 2 And many were...