Sunday, November 27, 2016

Don't Change The World

It's not your Job.



God did not tell Noah, "I'm sad I made you Humans. I want you to go out and change the World." No, He told Noah to build a Boat to carry Noah and His Family out from the World. God did not tell Moses "Moses, I am not happy with the way Pharaoh is treating my People. Go out and Change the World." No, He told Moses, "Bring my People out." As a matter of fact, Jesus, when Praying said this..
"I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine." {John 17:9}
Wait, Jesus said "I do not Pray for the World?" Wait. What is the Point then? I thought He came to Save the World. Actually, No. He came to Save YOU. Not the World. A little later He goes on to say this..
"I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth." {John 17:15-17}
Again, Jesus is NOT telling God, we must Save the World. He is not telling YOU to go out and Change the World. Remember what He told the Twelve when He sent THEM out?
"And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city." {Mark 6:11}
He did not say, Go out and Change the World. He said Go out and Preach the Gospel, and Baptize them. And whosoever does not receive them, or the Truth, then bad things are coming for them. They are going to Condemn themselves by their own choices.

To reject them is to reject Jesus.to reject Jesus, is to reject the ONLY Way, Truth, and Life. To reject the Way, Truth, and Life, is to Reject God and His plan and Purpose. In doing so, they then Condemn themselves to live as the World lives and die as the World will die.

Remember, all the times Jesus told us about the End Times and what was to come, He always said, Fear Not. For these things MUST come. Or these things WILL come. He never told us to attempt to stop them..

What about you. As an Individual?
"Nevertheless, each person should live as a believer in whatever situation the Lord has assigned to them, just as God has called them. This is the rule I lay down in all the churches. Was a man already circumcised when he was called? He should not become uncircumcised. Was a man uncircumcised when he was called? He should not be circumcised. Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing. Keeping God's commands is what counts. Each person should remain in the situation they were in when God called them."
Seriously? But you do not know how bad I have it... Keep reading...
"Were you a slave when you were called? Don't let it trouble you although if you can gain your freedom, do so. For the one who was a slave when called to faith in the Lord is the Lord's freed person; similarly, the one who was free when called is Christ's slave. You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of human beings. Brothers and sisters, each person, as responsible to God, should remain in the situation they were in when God called them." {1 Corinthians 7:17-24}
Why? God called you for a reason. I have shared this story before. But way back when I first got Saved, a friend of mine came to me and said... "I have some questions about this whole God Stuff." Something like that, and then he said "James told me to come see you." Now, James and Dwight, where the two Men that got me on my Spiritual Quest to begin with. James has gone to Church FAR more than me and knows FAR more about the Word than I did. Why is he sending him to me?

Now I went with it, and he came too my house. We talked the Ten Commandments. We talked Jesus. It was then I learned that to the lost, the simple things of God are no so simple. so time went by and my friend told me that he gave his Life to God on the top of a Mountain at like 4 or 5 am or something like that.. He ran like 10 miles a day. You see, He was a Professional Boxer.

Think about this. I would never have "Found God" if God removed Dwight or James out of where they were. I would not have been there, for my friend to come and "Find God" if God removed ME from where I was before this meeting took place. Then think about this.. I KNOW Pro-wrestling. I knew and still know a lot of the Superstars in the Business today. But I am NOT a big Sports Guy. I just never have been. I am NOT a Boxing Fan. I will go see my friend fight, but I am not going to be able to tell you all the Boxers and their Histories Wins, Loses, Etc. I will NEVER Meet most if any Boxers. I could not even tell you who the Champ is right now.

But you know what? My Professional Boxer Friend, CAN. He sees them all day every day. He is in that world. Now I can and do Share the Gospel wherever I am. Whenever God tells me to. But those in the Boxing World, will never hear my name, never meet me. will have no knowledge of me. Yet, follow this.. Dwight and James were where they were, went through the things they went through, to share with me. I was where I was to hear it. My Boxer friend was where he was to hear the Truth according to God, through ME, because I was there. Then all HIS friends heard the Truth because he was also there and they were there. Are you following???

I know I know. It seems compassionate to say, "We need God in the World again." I get it. I use to say this sort of thing all the time. We need God in America again. But the truth is, the World is what it is. What is going to happen, IS going to happen. What God is concerned with is NOT your Status nor the Worlds Status, but a one on one relationship with YOU. What He is concerned with about you, is that you, through one on one relationships, share the Gospel and lead others to the Truth. Let the World be the World, YOU be the Child of God, God wants you to be.

Do you know Jesus as your Savior? Have you been adopted into the Family of God? If not, say this Prayer. Right now. Wherever you may be. Say it in your own words, and do not doubt in your heart. God will hear you. He will send the Spirit of Life to you. Let us Pray..

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus's sacrifice for me. I repent my sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"

That's it. It really is that simple. Now go tell someone what you have just done. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." {Romans 10:9} You need to find a Church that God leads you to, and be Baptized the way Jesus said to be. You are now a Child of God. A new Creature. You "have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him." {Colossians 3:10}

If you want to tell me, or comment, question, give testimonials, or just say "Hi," the Email is opntalk@gmail.com

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen. {2 Corinthians 13}

Until next time, be Blessed, be a Blessing, and Jesus IS Lord..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Right Up, Book of Mark

 Let's chat Hey folks, if you have been with us here at TAG, {The Truth According to God} for the past 50 weeks, congratulations, you j...