Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Are You Tired Of Bigotry?

I am.


So I have a question for ya. Do you BELIEVE the Word of God, or Man? Do you care more about what Man says or thinks of you, than what God says or thinks of you? Who do you serve? When are you going to stand up and say enough. I'm there.

This latest controversy is an Actor quoting Scripture and being suspended from the Show that most likely is the highest Grossing Show on the Network, then being reinstated because the Show that most likely is the highest Grossing Show on the Network, doesn't really concern me. However, WHY what happened, happened, does. It is simple Bigotry.

Ask yourself this. The Pope, was just chosen by Liberal Groups as Man of the Year. The Pope. The Head of the Catholic Church. Who, one would assume, believes the Bible and attempts to follow God. Yet, a Christian Actor quotes Scripture and is targeted for destruction. It does go to show the mentality of these people.

What it really boils down to is, Do you believe? Do you believe the Bible? Do you believe God?

Man says, "It's OK to be Gay. Gays should have the 'Right' to Marry and receive benefits for doing such." God says:

Leviticus 18:
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Ezekiel 16:
49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.

50 And they were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took them away as I saw good.

51 Neither hath Samaria committed half of thy sins; but thou hast multiplied thine abominations more than they, and hast justified thy sisters in all thine abominations which thou hast done.
Substitute America, for Samaria here. By the Supreme Court Ruling the way they did, and the way some in this country attack anyone that speaks against Homosexuality, they not only condoned Homosexuality, but rather justified it. They say it's now OK. And they also say, anyone who speaks out against it, is committing Sin against society. We have made Sin, Good, and Good, Sin. The Word declares,

Romans 1:
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Man says "It's OK to slaughter your unborn child. We will call it a choice. A Woman's Right. After all, it is her body." God says:

Exodus 20:
13 Thou shalt not kill.
Exodus 21:
22 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.

23 And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,

24 Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,

25 Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.
But it's the woman's body... Uh, nope.

1 Corinthians 6:
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
If you are Married?

1 Corinthians 7:
4 The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
Man tells us we can not worship God in Public. They have invented this nonexistent "Wall of Separation" in essence, removing God from Public Life. They tell us "there is no God. But then again, if you want to worship this "invisible man in the sky" go ahead. Just keep it behind closed doors." As for Jesus? Even some secularist that now say there really was a man named Jesus, but he was nothing important. Just a Rabbi

John 1:
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
John 10:
9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
John 14:
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
To me, it does not matter what man says. It only matters what God says. They call anyone that believes in God "close minded." They say "They are uneducated, Racists, Bigoted, Chauvinistic, Homophobes, that do not understand what is good for them." Our President said "They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." They claim to be more open minded, and accepting of others, than "Christians" Yet, if anyone dares to offer an opinion that does not match up with their world view, they attack. Yup, that's real open minded. Here is an honest debate.

You come to me and say "I love Pumpkin Pie." I absolutely HATE Pumpkin Pie. I'm not kidding. I'm not just making a point, I really DO hate Pumpkin Pie. You say to me, "Let me give you a piece." I say "No thank you. I hate Pumpkin Pie." You say "Why? How could you?" We discuss it a bit. You may even tell me why I should love it too. But in the end, I will tell you, "Look, if you like it, cool. Eat all you want. Just do not offer me any."

Do I hate you because you love Pumpkin Pie? No. Should you hate me because I don't. No. Will I tell you, you will not longer be allowed to eat Pumpkin Pie because I do not like it? Of course not. That is simply flat out stupid. Will you tell me I have to because you love it? Of course not. That is simply flat out stupid.

I will tell you the Truth. I will share with you The Word of God. You can chose to accept it or not. You will no longer tell me that I cannot believe in God and His Word. You will no longer attempt to restrict when and where I do. I will no longer accept any attacks on me for Jesus's name sake. God's, or His Word. Oh, they will come, I get that. But I will no longer cower. I will no longer hold my tongue. I will no longer allow anyone to dictate to me, through fear and intimidation, when and where I share my Faith. You do not believe? Cool. I will not offer you a slice of Salvation. But you will not longer tell me I cannot enjoy my Salvation and offer it to others.

I believe in God. I believe in Jesus. I believe in His Word. I believe in what God says. I no longer care what your little mind thinks may be better for me. I serve the Creator, not the creature. I serve the Lord. I will no longer be Politically Correct. I will not longer be Socially Acceptable. I will no longer attempt to conform to the whims of others. I AM a Child of God. I AM an Heir to the promise. I AM a Prince of Heaven. My Daddy is the King. You? Well, you are either my Brother or Sister, or you are not. I cannot not chose for you. Do NOT attempt to chose for me. It will not longer be accepted. It will not longer be tolerated. "I am what I am because God made me." Plain and simple. So do not even think about trying it with me.

Again, the question is, "Do you believe?" If you are also tired of the Bigotry of anything "Christian," then it's time you stand up and do something about it. Do not sit and remain silent. Do not assume it is someone else's responsibility. Do not tolerate it any longer. Be the Child you are. Do what your Daddy tells you to do. Let them worry about them. If they tell you something that is against what God says, follow God. Are you a Child of God? Or are you a coward, bending knee to Man?

Do you know Jesus as your Savior? Have you been adopted into the Family of God? If not, say this Prayer. Right now. Wherever you may be. Say it in your own words, and do not doubt in your heart. God will hear you. He will send the Spirit of Life to you. Let us Pray..

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus's sacrifice for me. I repent my sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"

That's it. It really is that simple. Now go tell someone what you have just done. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." {Romans 10:9} You need to find a Church that God leads you to, and be Baptized the way Jesus said to be. You are now a Child of God. A new Creature. You "have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him." {Colossians 3:10}

If you want to tell me, or comment, question, give testimonials, or just say "Hi," the Email is opntalk@gmail.com

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen. {2 Corinthians 13}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting to Know "The Force" 7

 Gift or Talent We are back to our eight categories of “the spirit” as defined in The Word. The spirit or a driving force, is represented by...