Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Chat With Peter 061219

Coming Up on Wednesdays on TAG. 


Hey Folks,

As you know we just wrapped up the entire Book of Psalms, one a week for the past 150 weeks. We did the entire Book of Proverbs before that. So what is next? Truthfully? I'm not entirely sure. For now, as we continue to go through the entire Old Testament, on Sundays, searching out this Statement by Jesus,
"You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me,” {John 5:39}
perhaps we will simply dive into some common Sermons in which we examine everyday Life and the Word of God. However, if God leads me to post another entire Book of the Bible Verse for Verse, then that is what we will do.

Right now I feel lead to offer this Prayer for you. Yes, YOU. You, who are reading this Post right now.

Oh Heavenly Father, Lord God, I give you all the Praise and Glory on all things that are in this World, for you created all that is, was, and ever will be. The Heavens cry out for your Majesty, and the Earth, the Sea, and all that is in them shine in your Glory. Creation itself testifies of its Creator, you Father. 
  
Father, I thank you for Life itself. My earthly Life and all that I have experienced and all the People I have met, and of course for my Life Eternal. Thank you, Jesus, for coming to Earth and dying for my Sins, yet rather rising up to Conquer the Grave, Death, and Hell for me, that I may live.  

Father, I come before you this day and Pray for those you have called. For those who you lead to read the words on this Blog. Please Bless them. Bless them with your Grace, Mercy, and Agape Love. If they do not yet know you Father or have not yet understood the necessity of understanding and accepting Jesus's Sacrifice, I Pray you to guide them in that direction. Be it here at TAG, a local Church, or simply by your Word alone. 

Father, I also Pray for all your Children that may be struggling with Sin or Doubt, or Persecution, or Hatred, Sickness or even Death, I Pray that they have the Strength, Comfort, and Peace they need at this time. 

For those who are trying to be a Blessing to others, I Pray a very Speical Blessing to them. All the Praise and Glory be to you Father, in Jesus Name, 
Amen!

Until next time. be Blessed, be a Blessing, and Jesus IS Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book of Mark, Chapter 2

 Chapter 2 Jesus Heals a Paralytic 1 And when he returned to Capernaum after some days, it was reported that he was at home. 2 And many were...