Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Secrete Society of FOG

Are you a COG?

You've heard of the Illumanity? They are very real. They were founded on May 1, 1776 to oppose what they saw as mere superstition. They fought prejudice, religious influence over public life, abuses of power by Government. They even supported Women's Education and sought out Gender Equality. They were said to be disbanded in 1785, yet many believe that they are still very much alive and well.

You've heard of the Free Masons? The Knights Templar? The Bilderberg Group? What about the Boy Scouts? What about Scientology? These are all, and there are many more out there, private, often secret, societal groups. If you were to become a member, there are rules and regulations you must follow. If you are not part of these groups, you have no idea what they are or why they do the things they do.

FOG is the same. The Psalmist writes "The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant. Mine eyes are ever toward the Lord; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net." The Secret of the Lord? What does that mean? What does it mean when Paul wrote "This is how one should regard us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God." Or when Timothy wrote "Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness."

We will be looking into this matter over the next couple of meetings. Let's start by how you join. If you are a member of this group, you are considered a COG. Just like these other groups, there is only one way to join. You must first be selected. Just like these other groups, there are secret signs and gestures that signify you are a legit member. Just like these other groups, those that are not part of it, have no idea what you are talking about. They have no idea what you do. They truly have no idea.

Now many say Religion itself is, in itself, one of these societal groups. This is true. However, so is actually living for God. Following Christ. Finding and fulfilling God purpose and plan for your life. You will know fellow COGs and you will know those who are not. Are you a member of FOG?

FOG, Family Of God, is just as private, and often secret, as these other groups. Being a member makes you a COG Child Of God. We are NOT all Children of God. Contrary to popular belief. We are all God's CREATION, but we are NOT all God's Children.

I know some of you become offended at this. But that does not change the fact it is true. Remember what Jesus told the Priests, Scribes, and Rulers of the Synagogues? He called them Children of the Devil.

John 8:
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
Remember, these are Priests. These are Scribes. These are Rulers of the Synagogues. These are "Holy" Folks. Those that have dedicated their entire lives to "serving God." Most went to them daily, because, just like today, most feel that they were the only mediator between them and God, and they felt that since they were the Priests, Scribes, and Rulers of the Synagogues, then they must know much more than they.

However, Jesus calls them the Children of the Devil. He tells all of us, that they cannot even hear Jesus's Words because they do not belong in the Family of God. Therefore, they cannot accept the things of God. So we are not all Children of God.

Just like these other groups, there is only one way to join. You must first be selected.

John 6:
44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
In Jesus's Prayer He said this.

John 17:
1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.
How many times does Jesus say "thou gavest me"? Jesus even said in this Prayer "I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine." Think about this the next time someone tells you we should pray for World Peace. Or that we should pray for World Health. Or something to this effect. Jesus said He does not pray for the World, yet rather, God's Elect.

I cringe every time I hear someone say "Have you found Jesus?" You couldn't find Him if you wanted to. You have no idea where to look. Better question would be "Has God chosen you?" Again, "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him." There is no other way.

The simple Truth is, you are not reading this by accident. Last night, you did not end up on that TV Preacher when you were Channel Surfing, you did not end up at the Red Light next to the Street Preacher, by accident or coincidence. There are no such things. You are reading this, because God chose for you to read this. You really need to get this Truth. You did not go into the bathroom in the Supermarket last week, and find a Track that someone left there, by accident or coincidence. God put it there FOR you.

Remember, God knows who you are before you were even born. He sets up a plan and purpose for you and your life. He calls you. He leads you to Jesus. Then it's up to you to accept or reject. Now you can click off this site and go somewhere else. You can keep surfing, put the window up, or never pick up the Track. You can easily go on with the rest of your life. God is calling you, but you, can always say "No." Freewill is your's.

But let's say you say "Yes." You really need to get this. Fully understand this. God selected YOU. He is calling YOU. He wants an one on one relationship with YOU. If you say "Yes," then you must go through the process. You accept Jesus's Sacrifice for you. You Confess this, and be Baptized in the way Jesus tells us. Then you have officially joined FOG. If not, then you are not a member. If not a member, then you have no idea what being a member means.

This is why, when you try to talk to some, they give you that look. That glazed over look and some even become angry. It is not that you are saying or doing anything wrong, it's simply the fact they are not called, nor are they Children of God.

Paul tells us that the simplest things, are impossible for those who are not COGs, to understand.

1 Corinthians 1:
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
Organized Religion is nothing more than an extension of the Wisdom of the World. It is based on the Wisdom of Man. Not the Wisdom of God. Man takes and changes the Wisdom of God to fit into their perspectives, concepts, and ideals. However, many times they forsake the Wisdom of God, for their Traditions. Jesus told them this point blank.

Mark 7:
6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
This is why FOG is a secret society. That is why Jesus spoke in Parables. Why Jesus, now the Holy Spirit, teach you the mysteries of God, that the World cannot receive. Jesus told us this.

Matthew 13:
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
Joining FOG, The Family Of God, and becoming a COG, Child Of God, is a private, and even a secret, choice, that everyone that is called, must make. It is not about eating, or not, Meat on Friday. It's not about washing Pots and Pans. It's not about wearing lipstick. It's not about putting on Robes, or the watching of the Sun, Moon, or Stars. It's not about celebrating this or that Holiday. It's not even about going to Church. It's all about an one on one relationship with God.

Do you know Jesus as your Savior? Have you been adopted into the Family of God? If not, say this Prayer. Right now. Wherever you may be. Say it in your own words, and do not doubt in your heart. God will hear you. He will send the Spirit of Life to you. Let us Pray..

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus's sacrifice for me. I repent my sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"

That's it. It really is that simple. Now go tell someone what you have just done. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." {Romans 10:9} You need to find a Church that God leads you to, and be Baptized the way Jesus said to be. You are now a Child of God. A new Creature. You "have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him." {Colossians 3:10}

If you want to tell me, or comment, question, give testimonials, or just say "Hi," the Email is opntalk@gmail.com

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen. {2 Corinthians 13}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Right Up, Book of Mark

 Let's chat Hey folks, if you have been with us here at TAG, {The Truth According to God} for the past 50 weeks, congratulations, you j...