Sunday, October 6, 2013

Seven Truths Every Child of God Must Know. 7

An Uncommon Seed will always produce an uncommon harvest.

If you want Tomatoes, you plant Tomato Seeds. Corn? Corn. Flowers? Flower Seeds. You Reap whatsoever you Sow. It is really not that difficult to understand. There is no mystery. If you want blueberries to make a Pie, you would not go out and plant Sunflowers. If you want Corn, you would not go out and plant Tomatoes. It is an absolute, truthful, easy to understand, fact.

This is the same Truth in the Spirit, as it is in the Flesh. If you want money, planet Money Seeds. Blessings? Blessing Seeds. What you receive, depends totally on what you do. What you harvest, depends entirely on what you plant. "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap" {Galatians 6:7} It goes on to say...
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
Now we are going to look at three such Spiritual Seeds.

1- Forgiveness
2- Blessings
3- Money

Forgiveness

Offense will come.

Luke 17:
1 Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!

2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

3 Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.

4 And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.
People WILL offend you. They will tempt you to Sin. They will abuse and misuse you. Jesus tells us this. But He also tells us we ought to forgive them. Even if they do it multiple times. He also tells us this is the reason.

Matthew 6:
14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
There is enough Sin in your life already. You have Sinned against, and offended God Himself. How can He forgive you, if you do not forgive those that Sin against you? That is a sign of a true Child of God. we see this from time to time. Man even so much as takes the life of a loved one, and there they are, on TV, saying "I forgive him." People think they are nuts. "They are a better person than I. I would hunt down and kill that bastard for what he did to my family." That is what make Forgiveness an uncommon seed.

Besides all that, there is nothing you can do that is WORSE than forgiving them. Nothing. Zero. Why?

Romans 12:
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
When you truly forgive one for their Sin against you, you turn them over to God. You let it go from your power, and give it and them, into God's Hands. What could you possible do to them that would be worthy to be compared to what God Himself can do? Plant the Uncommon Seed of Forgiveness.

Blessings

Isaiah 58:
1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

2 Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their God: they ask of me the ordinances of justice; they take delight in approaching to God.

3 Wherefore have we fasted, say they, and thou seest not? wherefore have we afflicted our soul, and thou takest no knowledge? Behold, in the day of your fast ye find pleasure, and exact all your labours.

4 Behold, ye fast for strife and debate, and to smite with the fist of wickedness: ye shall not fast as ye do this day, to make your voice to be heard on high.

5 Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the Lord?

6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?

8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward.

9 Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;

10 And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon day:

11 And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:

14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.
What is it that God is telling His people here. He is telling them, that they are praying, Selfishly. They are not doing what they should. He tells them, yes, you are Praying. You are Praying the way I instructed you. You are Fasting the way I instructed you. However, I will not respond to your Prayers, because you are Praying Selfishly.

Are you feeding the Hungry? Are you clothing the Naked? Are you giving shelter to those without? Are you still sinning in your everyday life? As long as you are not being a blessing to others, forgiving those that are against you, then I cannot Bless you. Do the things you ought, and THEN "thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon day: And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not. And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in." "Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it."

Are you Praying Selfishly? Do you understand what God is telling you? Whenever you Bless others, you are planting an Uncommon Seed. You are opening up the Heavens for God to Bless you. Let me share with you a story.

Back in the day, I was a Hotel Auditor. I worked the overnight shift. I got so good at doing the Audit, I actually wrote the book on it. Literally. I got so good at it, I would be done with it in like two hours tops. I spent the rest of the night reading the Word. Debating God with "Big Gene" one of the Security guys, and trying to stay awake.

Every morning a homeless man would come in and use the bathroom and wash up a bit. One morning, I was told in the Spirit, "Give him your Bible." "What?" "Give him your Bible." "But I don't wanna. It's my Bible. Why should I give it to him?" "Give him your Bible. Not only that, you have $20.00 in your pocket, put that in there as well, and give him your Bible." So when he came out of the restroom, I called him over. I said "I do not mean to offend you. I have no idea why. But I'm being ask by God to give this to you." So I did. He looked at it, then at me, he said thank you, put it in his pocket, and left. I never saw him again. Ever.

Now do I know what happened? Nope. Perhaps God was calling him home that day and wanted him to have The Word. Perhaps the $20.00 was a bus ticket. Perhaps he OD'ed on the Drugs he bought with the $20.00. Who knows? God does. I have no idea. But I know I was obedient, begrudgingly, but I Blessed him. In turn, I was RICHLY Blessed in doing so.

Seriously, I do not mean to be dismissive about the Bible here at all, obviously, but Bibles are a dime a dozen. You can get one for free if you ask. I just went to the local Fair last February and the Gideons were there. I got three free Bibles. At the Fair. One for each of my Boys, and one for me. So if God tells you to give yours to someone? Just do it. What is the Price for their Life? What is the Blessing you shall receive from God for Blessing them with His Word?

Blessing others in any way, is planting an Uncommon Seed, and allowing God, to Bless you. 

Money

Let's start with the Commandment.

Malachi 3:
9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.
Notice it does not say Money. However, not too many of us have Sheep and Cows, and Lambs in our back yards anymore. In....

Deuteronomy 14:
22 Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year.

23 And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the Lord thy God always.

24 And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it; or if the place be too far from thee, which the Lord thy God shall choose to set his name there, when the Lord thy God hath blessed thee:

25 Then shalt thou turn it into money, and bind up the money in thine hand, and shalt go unto the place which the Lord thy God shall choose:
The only reason God asks you to give Ten Percent of you income, is because that is your income. Back then, your income WAS Corn, Animals, ETC. Now it is Money. So Ten Percent of your Money is your Tithe. You make $1000.00? Tithe is $100.00. A million? A hundred Grand. ETC. But the reason is the same. "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house."

Jesus told us...

Luke 6:
38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
"But I can't pay the bills now. There is no way I can give $100.00 to the Church. Besides, I'm not sure that the Pastor is using it the right way anyway." First, it does not matter. It does not matter if the Pastor, or those at the Church are misusing the Tithes or not. That it totally between them and God. Trust me, you do not want to be involved in that one. Once you give, that's it. Your good. You will be Blessed.

As for the Hundred Percent not paying the Bills as is, then uh, what's your point? "My point is I cannot pay the Bills with the Hundred, and you are trying to tell me that I will be able to with the 90 percent? Sorry, the math just doesn't add up." Well, let me tell you a story I'm sure you already know. 5000 people. 5 loves of bread, and two fish. Just saying.

Point is, that 90 percent WILL go a lot farther than the 100 percent every day. Then again, that is just sticking with obedience. Imagine the Blessings you will receive when you start giving love offerings on top of that. Tithing and Offerings are Uncommon Seeds.

No matter what Uncommon Seeds you plant, remember this..

2 Corinthians 9:
6 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
Do you know Jesus as your Savior? Have you been adopted into the Family of God? If not, say this Prayer. Right now. Wherever you may be. Say it in your own words, and do not doubt in your heart. God will hear you. He will send the Spirit of Life to you. Let us Pray..

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus's sacrifice for me. I repent my sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"

That's it. It really is that simple. Now go tell someone what you have just done. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." {Romans 10:9} You need to find a Church that God leads you to, and be Baptized the way Jesus said to be. You are now a Child of God. A new Creature. You "have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him." {Colossians 3:10}

If you want to tell me, or comment, question, give testimonials, or just say "Hi," the Email is opntalk@gmail.com

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen. {2 Corinthians 13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sub Series 2 Ghosts

 Ghosts, spooks, and spirits  We are currently in a sub-series of the “Getting to Know the Force” series. We have already talked about Angel...