Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Every Other Answer

Is Temporal




I come to your home. I knock on your door. You invite me in and I sit on your couch. I place a briefcase on your coffee table. I say to you. "I have seen your troubles. I know your heartache. I understand your situation. In this briefcase, there is the answer to all your financial problems. All you have to do is take it. Pay off your debt. Buy your home outright. Live the rest of your life without a financial concern ever. Then come and live with me when the time comes."

You say, "I like the concept. However, I do not believe in you. I will take care of myself." I get up and leave.

Or you say, "I like the concept. However, I do not like the briefcase. Give it to me another way." I tell you "No. There is no other way." You say, "But I know there is. Others say all kinds of stuff. I know you are rich and powerful. So? How about you solve all my problems, and give me whatever is left." The answer is "No." "Well,  I do not want to live by anyone else's rules. I live for me." I get up and leave.

So what happens? Nothing. No. Lightening is not going to strike you dead. Well, I don't think so anyway. The earth is not going to open up and swallow you. Truth is, you may find peace with someone else. You may live the rest of your life in peace and grow your wealth and place it all in a bank. You say to yourself, "Forget the stranger. I need nothing."

Then all of a sudden, an Asteroid or some other kind of "Total Extinction Event" happens. Your bank? Gone. Money is gone. Home is gone. Everything you know is gone. You look up at the coming storm that is going to make you gone, and you see the Stranger. He is lifting others up who have the briefcase in their hands and bringing them to safety. You cry out. "Save me too."

His answer? "I tried. It is now too late. I do not know you.' You cry out. "But I didn't know about all this. It's not fair." The Stranger says "No, all you needed to know, all you ever needed, was in the briefcase. You rejected it. It was all you needed. Again, it is too late."

God is the same way. He comes and knocks. You open the door and He comes in. He sits on your couch, {He comes to you wherever you are, in the middle of your Sins} and says to you. "I have seen your troubles. I know your heartache. I understand your situation. I love you. Here is Jesus. In Him is all you need. He will wipe your debt clean. He will restore all things in your life. When the time comes, come, and live with me."

Now you can say "I like the concept. However, I do not believe in you. I will take care of myself." Or you could say, "I like the concept. However, I do not like Jesus. Give it to me another way." Or something like "I believe in you, God. I know you are all-powerful and the Creator of all there is. But I do not like the concept of having to believe in this Jesus."
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."" John 14:6
"But many Religions out there say many things. They do not all have Jesus. So there have to be many paths to Heaven."

Religion is NOT Salvation. Any Religion that does not have Jesus as the center, is a lie. Sorry. It is simply the Truth.
"This Jesus is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone. And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”" Acts 4:11-12
Once you accept the fact that Jesus came and died for your Sins, and believe He raised from the dead, you are Saved. You are adopted. You become a Child of God.
"And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together." Romans 8:17
It is not about Religion. It is about Relationships. It is not about Legalism, but Lifestyle. It is not about Laws, but Love. Once you accept Jesus, your debt is wiped free. The debt of Sin and Death. Your slate is clean. You can live the rest of your life knowing that there is no longer anything that can ever separate you from God.

Then something even more incredible happens. When the time comes, you will go and live with Him. As the storm comes and wipes out everything here on earth. The banks, toys, cars, homes, everything, when others are looking up at God and crying out. You will be in His hand.

What about earthly debt? Money? Jesus put it this way.
"Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions." And he told them a parable, saying, “The land of a rich man produced plentifully, and he thought to himself, ‘What shall I do, for I have nowhere to store my crops?’ And he said, ‘I will do this: I will tear down my barns and build larger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods. And I will say to my soul, “Soul, you have ample goods laid up for many years; relax, eat, drink, be merry.”’ But God said to him, ‘Fool! This night your soul is required of you, and the things you have prepared, whose will they be?’ So is the one who lays up treasure for himself and is not rich toward God." Luke 12:15-21
Jesus also tells us this.
"Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
Simply put, every other answer is temporal. Everyone. Every Religion that does not have Jesus, is a lie. Jesus also said this about the End Time.
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." {Matthew 7:21-23}
There is only one answer. One solution to all things. Only one Salvation. One God. His name is Jesus. There is no other way. When the time comes, and it is coming, you can and will go to live with Him. As long as you accept His Gift.

Do you know Jesus as your Savior? Have you been adopted into the Family of God? If not, say this Prayer. Right now. Wherever you may be. Say it in your own words, and do not doubt in your heart. God will heal you. He will send the Spirit of Life to you. Let us Pray.

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a Sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus and His Sacrifice for me. I believe that He raised from the Dead. I repent my Sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"

That's it. It really is just that simple. Now go tell someone what you have just done. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." {Romans 10:9} You need to find a Church that God leads you to, and be Baptized the way Jesus said to be. You are now a Child of God. A New Creature. You "have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him." {Colossians 3:10}

If you want to tell me, or comment, question, give testimonials, or just say "Hi," the Email is opntalk@gmail.com

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost be with you all. Amen.{2 Corinthians 13}


Until next time, be Blessed, be a Blessing, and Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book of Mark, Chapter 3

 Chapter 3 A Man with a Withered Hand 1 Again he entered the synagogue, and a man was there with a withered hand. 2 And they watched Jesus, ...