Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving 2018

Giving Thanks 



Giving thanks should be a daily thing. All this come from God and are a gift from God, to us all. However, this is the Season in which we chose to sit back, and take time out of our 24-7 Lightspeed, Lives, and give thanks to God for the things we treasure most.

I am Thankful to God for

Life itself. Without Him foreknowing me, Creating me, and then coming and Dying for me, I would not be even able to enjoy this Life that He has given me. {Psalm 139: 13-17, Romans 8: 28-29}

Salvation. Again, without Jesus laying down His Godhood and coming to Earth in the form of Flesh, to Save all Mankind from the Sin that IS the Flesh and Sin that IS in the Heart of Man, I would have no Hope. {John 3:16-18}

Forgiveness of my Sins. {Romans 3:23-26}

The Adoption into His Family {Romans 8:15}

My Godly Woman who Blessed me by becoming my Wife. {Proverbs 31:10-31}

My Children who are a gift from God. {Psalm 127:3-5}

My Home and Daily Needs being met. {Matthew 6:31-33, Isaiah 55:1-3}

Countless and even unknown Blessings. {Psalm 103:1-5}

I am thankful that although I am ignorant, weak, and limited, He is wise, strong, and omnipotent. I am Thankful that He has allowed me to play even a little part in His overall Plan and has given me a Purpose for existence.

Please, take some time out, sit back, and really think about it. What are you thankful for? Give God the thanks He deserves. All the Praise and Glory be to Him. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biblical Heart Check

 Biblical Heart Check I truly believe this is one of the scariest prayers a human being can pray to God. “Search me, O God, and know my hear...