Sunday, October 2, 2016

The Wrong Ones Must Leave Intro, Church

So the Right ones will come.



A while back, I received a message from God. It was during a Church Meeting with the Core Members of the Church. Now not to go into gossip nor too much detail, the Church had been torn apart. Nearly over night, over half the people left the Church.

Now this was a Good and Growing Church. It had paid positions in Worship, Child Care, ETC. The Pastor was not Rich, but He was doing OK. More importantly, the Church was reaching the Community in positive ways.

Then the Pastor decided something that changed EVERYTHING. It was a poor decision, yet, the Pastor would not listen to his Core Group. After the Mass Exodus, a slower but steady falling away took place. Every Sunday seemed to see less and less people. The Paid Positions became unpaid. Even Core Members were leaving.

So, here we are, talking about Saving the Church and what to do in helping it to Grow again. And God put this message in my Spirit to speak to the Pastor.

"The Wrong Ones must leave, before the Right Ones can come."

So I spoke this to the Pastor, and there was Amens, and Hallelujahs, Praising and Praying. But you know what? The Pastor refused, for whatever reason, to listen to ANY of the advice given to him by the Core Members. Then I myself was called out of and away from this Church. When I left, there were about a steady 20 people or so, on Sundays.

In a short time, the Pastor Himself, again, for whatever reason, decided to step down. I received Messages that He had left and a New Pastor was coming. I needed to return to this Church. I was a little hesitate. But I was urged to at least meet the New Pastor.

So I did. It was amazing. It was as if I never left. I said to the Pastor that I was Peter, a former Elder and Usher at the Church and would continue if He would have me, and He said, "We will have you." The Church started to Grow nearly over night. Slower than all of us wanted of course, but growing none-the-less.

So this message came up again at lunch with the New Pastor. We were talking about former members coming back verse new people coming and the Message dropped into my Spirit again.

"The Wrong Ones must leave, before the Right Ones can come."

So wait??? The Lunch continued and we discussed other things, but in my heart and head, in my Spirit was still this Message.. Over and over again..

"The Wrong Ones must leave, before the Right Ones can come."

Wait, was that meant for the Pastor? You know, the old Pastor that would not listen? Was it meant to be about the People who left the Church? Wait, is it about the People in you own very Life? And God said...... "Yes."

So this is what we will be talking about today and the next two Sundays.

"The Wrong Ones must leave, before the Right Ones can come."

Church
Leadership
Lives

You see, it is pretty simple, yet can be hard to accept. But it is an absolute Truth..

"The Wrong Ones must leave, before the Right Ones can come."

God has a purpose and a plan for everything.
"Unless the LORD builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the LORD guards the city, The watchman keeps awake in vain." {Psalm 127:1}
His Church is of course one of the things God takes VERY Seriously. God puts it into Writing, His Command for His Church. Structure and such..1 Timothy 3, Titus 1:5-9, 1 Peter 5:1-14, Just a few places..

First Jesus put it this way..
"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." {Matthew 16:18}
He did not say Churches, Denominations, Religions, isms, sects, ETC. The word "Church" is singular. But he did say...
"And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them." {Luke 21:8}
First and foremost, if your Church, does NOT have Jesus as a Foundation. If it teaches ANYTHING other than the Gospel of Jesus Christ, RUN!!!! It is NOT a True Church of God. It really is that simple to tell...
"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them. We are from God. Whoever knows God listens to us; whoever is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of error."
{1 John 4:1-6}
That is number one in importance. If the Church you are going to does not have Jesus, you are in a Club and NOT true Faith in the ONE, and ONLY, Living God. I do not care how "Holy" or "Rightous" you may "feel." YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME!!!!!!

Second, if you are NOT following the Great Commission.... YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME!!!!!!
" And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
{Matthew 28:18-20}
The Church is not now, nor has it ever been, a Building. It IS now, has always been, will always be, until the great Return, the People. Us. WE ARE THE CHURCH. We are to be a Family. 24-7. We are not to tear each other down, rather lift each other up. We are not to gossip and hurt, but Preach and Heal. We are to BE the Children of God that God chose us to be. If not?

"The Wrong Ones must leave, before the Right Ones can come."

God will not allow the Wrong Ones to ruin His Church and His Plans. Do you know Jesus as your Savior? Have you been adopted into the Family of God? If not, say this Prayer. Right now. Wherever you may be. Say it in your own words, and do not doubt in your heart. God will hear you. He will send the Spirit of Life to you. Let us Pray..

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus's sacrifice for me. I repent my sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"

That's it. It really is that simple. Now go tell someone what you have just done. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." {Romans 10:9} You need to find a Church that God leads you to, and be Baptized the way Jesus said to be. You are now a Child of God. A new Creature. You "have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him." {Colossians 3:10}

If you want to tell me, or comment, question, give testimonials, or just say "Hi," the Email is opntalk@gmail.com

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen. {2 Corinthians 13}

Until next time, be Blessed, be a Blessing, and Jesus IS Lord..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book of Genesis, Chapter 47

  Chapter 47 Jacob's Family Settles in Goshen 1 So Joseph went in and told Pharaoh, “My father and my brothers, with their flocks and he...