Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Now Is The Time

Death is coming



This is one of those Messages that we are told by some, we should never, EVER, talk about. Preachers are told not to Preach about. We are told that this is one of those left over, Hell and Brimstone Era, out dated, unevolved, scare tactic, type of message, that has no place in the evolved Church..

See, we are told that we will scare people. We are told that we will make people angry. We are told we will make people sad. People will remember lost Loved Ones and if they did not accept Jesus, or even worse, outright rejected Jesus and God, then hearing this Message, it will make them angry enough to perhaps never again step foot in a Church..

Well, sorry. This IS that Message. You see, for those lost Loved Ones, I'm sorry, but it is too late. They made their decisions and the lived their lives. They had and have whatever relationship with God that they had or have. Sorry, but nothing can change all that now.

However, YOU are hearing this Message for a reason. YOU are reading these Words, for a reason. YOU still have a choice. YOU still have Time. How much Time? This is the issue. We simply do not know. So right now, IS the Time. This, wherever you may be, IS the Place. In the next few Minutes, Days, Months, Years, or for some Seconds even, whatever, there WILL be a knock on your Door. His name is Death.

Death knocks at everyone’s Door, right? Good. Bad. Rich. Poor. Young. Old. There is no Negotiations, no Compassion, no Reasoning with. Death does not feel Remorse, Pity, or Pain. It cannot be Hid from, Run From, or Bought off. It is Coming for YOU. It will not stop until YOU are dead. Period.

Oh, the Smartest People on the Planet have found ways to postpone Death. They have discovered how to put Death off for a brief time, sometimes, with Medicines, Healthier Lifestyles and such. Yet, Death is still coming. So what do we do? Willingly accept it.

From the Beginning, well, nearly the Beginning, God has given us the authority and the freedom to use our Free Will
"Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you this day: And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the Lord your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known." {Deuteronomy 11:26-28}
Jesus told us plainly...
"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." {Revelation 3:20}
YOU have the Free Will to do Good, or Evil. You have the Free Will to open the Door or not. You have the Free Will to believe in God, accept Jesus, and live, or reject the Truth, and die..

I've said this before. If you choose not to accept Jesus, God, or the Truth, chances are, nothing is going to happen to you this second. No. No bolt of Lighting is going to come down from the Heavens and strike you dead. No. No Demons are going to come up from the ground to drag you kicking and screaming to the Pits of Hell. Chances are, you will go on living your life as you see fit until that day, you do pass on.

However, if you DO accept the Truth,,,,
"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." {John 1:12-13}
Then you can CLAIM this Truth..
"For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father." {Romans 8:15}
As I have also said many times, you can Choose to believe in nothing. You can believe that we are all here by a happy happenstance. That when we die, there is NOTHING. We just cease to be. Nothing after. Nothing more. I choose to believe in God. I believe that God Created all things. I believe God so loved the World, He came to Earth in the form of Sinful Man to die and pay the Price for all Men. I believe that our lives are Eternal. That we will ALL live on. I believe there are two possible destinations.

Now what if I'm wrong? Well, then I come to nothing. I simply go to sleep and cease to exist. I will not care about anything. I will not know anything. I will just not be. So what do I lose? Seriously. I love because the God I believe in Loves. I trying to be kind, because the God I believe in is Kind. I try to help others when I can, because the God I believe in tells me too. So I live my life attempting to make the World a better place.

Now, what if you are wrong? What if when you die, you all of a sudden, find yourself standing before God? What do you say? How do you explain? Guess what? Too late. I would rather believe in God and come to nothing, than to believe in nothing and come to God. Plain and Simple..

So you accept the Truth? Great...However, here is the thing. What are you waiting for?? Tomorrow?
"Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring." {Proverbs 27:1 }
Yup. Tomorrow may never come. Or when it does, you may not have time to make this, the greatest decision you will EVER make..
"Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that. But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil. Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin."
{James 4:13-17}
Jesus put it this way..
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."{Matthew 6:33-34}
NOW is the Time. Today is the day. The Choice is yours. Do not wait too long..Do you know Jesus as your Savior? Have you been adopted into the Family of God? If not, say this Prayer. Right now. Wherever you may be. Say it in your own words, and do not doubt in your heart. God will hear you. He will send the Spirit of Life to you. Let us Pray..

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus's sacrifice for me. I repent my sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"


That's it. It really is that simple. Now go tell someone what you have just done. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." {Romans 10:9} You need to find a Church that God leads you to, and be Baptized the way Jesus said to be. You are now a Child of God. A new Creature. You "have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him." {Colossians 3:10}

If you want to tell me, or comment, question, give testimonials, or just say "Hi," the Email is opntalk@gmail.com

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.
{2 Corinthians 13}

Until next time, be Blessed, be a Blessing, and Jesus IS Lord..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book of Genesis, Chapter 50

 Chapter 50 1 Then Joseph fell on his father's face and wept over him and kissed him. 2 And Joseph commanded his servants the physicians...