Wednesday, November 25, 2015

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


Things I am Thankful for..
I thank God for creating me. I thank Him for Life itself. 
I thank God for Blessing me with eternal Life. 
I thank Jesus for coming to die for me. 
I thank God for Blessing me with ability to serve Him.
I thank God for Blessing me with a Wife who loves and cares for me.
I thank God for Blessing me with three Beautiful Children.
I thank God for His Promise that all my needs shall be met.
I thank God for the roof over my head. 
I thank God for my Job.
I thank God for you. My friends and family. 

In this time we live, where we spend so much time, seeking what we can get, want, and desire, don't forget to take a moment, and thank God for what you have. All the Praise and Glory to God in the Highest. May "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen."

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book of Genesis, Chapter 50

 Chapter 50 1 Then Joseph fell on his father's face and wept over him and kissed him. 2 And Joseph commanded his servants the physicians...