Sunday, May 5, 2013

God Is Still God

He is the same yesterday, today, and forevermore.



Genesis 1:
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
John 1:
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Genesis 1:
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness" In the original language, the word "our" means three or more. We are created in the imagine of God. We have our Mind. Our knowledge and wisdom, Will and emotions. Fashioned after God the Father. Our Body. Fashioned after the flesh of God, Jesus. Our Spirit. Who we really are, the thing that lives on. Fashioned after the Holy Spirit. We are three, yet one.

We learned in the lesson of the Holy Spirit being a real person, is that not only is He a real Person, but He IS God in us. Some Highlights?

John 14:
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
You mean if I do not accept Jesus as my personal Savior, I will not get to Heaven. Let me just repeat what Jesus said. "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." So the answer according to Jesus Himself is, Yes. But it is not exclusive, it's inclusive. He made the way easy for all to obtain. The choice is yours.
7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
Is He saying He is God? Yup. He is telling us that He is the Flesh of God. Offended?
8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it.

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
So here He tells us that we will no longer be alone. That another will come. Not a force. Not a concept. Not a metaphor. A very real person. Another equal to Him.
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Again, Jesus is telling us that the Holy Spirit is a very real person. That He "dwelleth with you" and "shall be in you." So wait. Jesus says He dwells with them, present tense, then says He shall be in them, future tense. Then He said I shall come to you. He is already there? Of course. So what He is telling them, is that the Holy Spirit is Him, He is God. Three yet one. That when the Flesh dies, and He goes to be with the Father, the Spirit, who never dies, will come and dwell in us.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
Again, "I" in you. Not some spook. "I." Jesus. The Holy Spirit is equal to Jesus. He IS Jesus. Jesus IS God. Are you following?
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
Here is something that is not taught often. Read that again. "If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and WE will come unto him, and make our abode with him." What is He saying? Remember, OUR means three or more. Jesus said WE will make OUR abode with him. The very real person Jesus, the very real person the Holy Spirit, and even God Himself, will live IN us.

So the Creator of all there is. The Lord of Lord, and the King of Kings, The Holy Spirit, The Word of God, will come and live in us. We are "the temple of the Holy Ghost " {1 Corinthians 6:19} Remember Jesus said "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." {Luke 17:21} Then someone comes to you and says, "There is no God."

Oh no. Please do not be like "them." Seriously? There is no God. The Bible was written by a bunch of men who wanted to control people. It's full of contradictions and fantasies. Don't be like those people. Like those that go out a protest Soldier's Funerals because they claim God hates Gay People. Do not be like them. You only have one life to live. Live it. Try to be a good person and try not to hurt anyone. You'll be fine. There is nothing after death. When you die, you die. So live while you can. Enjoy life. Don't be involved with this silly Jesus stuff.

Some of you have friends that sound an awful lot like this. Why? No God = No Devil = No Hell = No Sin = No reason for a Saviour. Do as you will. Remember what The Word says? "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good." {Psalm 53:1} I know, you have tried to talk to them. However, they seem unable to grasp the Truth. Why? "He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God." {John 8}

You may even be trying really hard to share with them what they need. You may be speaking the Truth, Revelations, attempting to give them Hope and Faith. Yet, all they hear? Blah, blah, blah. Some think themselves Brilliant. They think they are the smartest people in whatever room they walk into. Sad truth is, they are so ignorant, that they do not even know how ignorant they are. Leave them alone. Let them think of themselves however they chose to. In the end, "For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God." Another sad truth is, for so very many, it will be too late.

Man may over time change Sin to call it good, and good to call it Sin, but the Word of God remains forever. "Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away." {Luke 21:33} What God wrote and gave to Moses is the same today as it was then. God is the same yesterday, today, and forever more. Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever more. The Word of God is the same, yesterday, today, and forevermore.

God is not the God of Islam. He is not the God of Judaism. He is not the God of Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, Catholicism, or even Christianity. God IS God. Religion is man-made Traditions. The wisdom of the world is foolishness to God. Stop trying to learn what the creature says, and start learning from the Creator. All the answers you will ever have a right there infront of you. It's called the Word of God. The Bible. They are a Prayer away. They are inside you. Let mankind evolve into destruction if he so chooses You are saved. For you serve the Living God. You are His Child. He will always be there for you.

Do you know Jesus as your Savior? Have you been adopted into the Family of God? If not, say this Prayer. Right now. Wherever you may be. Say it in your own words, and do not doubt in your heart. God will hear you. He will send the Spirit of Life to you. Let us Pray..

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus's sacrifice for me. I repent my sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"

That's it. It really is that simple. Now go tell someone what you have just done. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." {Romans 10:9} You need to find a Church that God leads you to, and be Baptized the way Jesus said to be. You are now a Child of God. A new Creature. You "have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him." {Colossians 3:10}

If you want to tell me, or comment, question, give testimonials, or just say "Hi," the Email is opntalk@gmail.com

Until next time, be blessed, be a blessing, and Jesus IS Lord of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book of Mark, Chapter 2

 Chapter 2 Jesus Heals a Paralytic 1 And when he returned to Capernaum after some days, it was reported that he was at home. 2 And many were...