Sunday, March 3, 2013

Speaking Into Existence

Hope plus Faith equals Result.

True story. On my way home from work. My car overheated. Left me stranded on the Turnpike for hours. Here I am, sitting about a half mile from my exit. I could have gotten angry. I could have punched the car. But what would that have accomplished? I would still be stranded and now I would have a hurt hand on top of that.

After a while, the "Road Rangers" showed up and got me going again. I tried to patch the Radiator and went to work the next day. It died again about a mile from my Job. So I need to get it fixed. I take it to my Mechanic who called me and said this.. "I have bad news and worst news. What would you like first?" I said lets start with the bad. He said "There is no after market parks for your car. For me to get a new Radiator for it, I have to get it shipped from Japan and it will cost $800.00, plus labor, your looking at a Thousand dollar bill. But that is not the biggest problem you have. You cracked the Block. My advice? Scrap the car."

So I thanked him and hung up. OK. I started thinking to myself, I have a joke for a credit score. I have no money in the Bank. I need a car. Again, I could have gotten angry. I could have thought it was a no win scenario. I could have gotten depressed. Instead, I gave it to God.

"God, you know I need a car. I have no money. No Credit. No physical way to get one. But I know you know I need one. I give this situation to you. I thank you for my new car, in Jesus name, Amen." But wait, I just thanked God for my car I do not have? Is that nonsense? No. That is Faith. To make a long story short, I ended up going to a dealer and spending two hours there and coming out with nothing. Then I went to the dealer I saw in my head from the beginning {Should have went there first} I walked in and said I have $500.00, and want a payment around $200 to $250.00 a month." No problems. Drove away with a new car.

How is this possible? Faith. Hope. God. I spoke into existence that of which I needed.

Romans 8:
24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
And in.....

Hebrews 11:
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
As a Child of God, you have an advantage others do not have. You have a power and an ability, that others do not have. You have no reason to fear. You have no reason to worry. You have GOD on your side. Not only do you have God on your side, He is your Daddy...

Faith is what holds the Universe together. When there was nothing, God said, it was so. God Spoke the Universe into existence when there was nothing.
2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Just to believe in God, you must have Faith in that of which you cannot see. To be a Child of God, you must first believe He is real. Though you never met Jesus in the flesh, you must believe He came to earth and died for your Sins, yet rather was risen again, though never seeing this take place.
4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
When God tells you something, plants something in your Spirit, it is by Faith that you believe..
7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
It was not raining, most likely A sunny day, when Noah started to build the Ark.
8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
It is by Faith that we step into the unknown. If God tells you to go somewhere, or do something, by Faith, do it. Faith that what God has told you is true. No matter what is visible and or understood.
9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.Even if it seems impossible, it is through Faith that it becomes possible.

11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.

12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.
It goes on to account for many examples..
13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.

15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.

16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,

18 Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called:

19 Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.

20 By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come.

21 By faith Jacob, when he was a dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff.

22 By faith Joseph, when he died, made mention of the departing of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones.

23 By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment.

24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;

25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

26 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.

27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.

28 Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them.

29 By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned.

30 By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days.

31 By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace.

32 And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets:

33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions.

34 Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

35 Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:

36 And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment:

37 They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;

38 (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.

39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:

40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.
You see, these died without the Spirit in them, for Christ had not come, yet rather, risen again. Now that He has, we have the Spirit of Adoption. We have God living inside us. The Same Spirit that raised The Christ from the dead is in YOU. It is through Him you have the Faith and the Power to operate in a greater Faith.

Romans 15:
13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Jesus told us that it is through Faith, that we have the power to speak things into existence. We have the power, through Faith in God, through the Holy Spirit, to do anything. In....

Matthew 7:
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
Look at this closely. Jesus said, those who are the most holy? Did He say, only a select few? Did He say it was only for a time? No. He said... "For every one." That means YOU. That means if you are a Child of God, "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you"

Matthew 21:
22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." So? "For every one." "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." This is not a case of interpretation.  Or if you doubt this or that. This is not a Religious Teaching. This is not a Man - Made Tradition. This is an Absolute. This is a Truth. This is Jesus's own Words. "Every one" that is a Child of God, WILL receive. All you have to do is ASK, and doubt not.

Mark 11:
23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
You see, as a Child of God, you all ready have all things.

2 Peter 1:
3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
Now am I saying that, you can go out your back door, look at the ground, and say "Money Tree grow here." All of a sudden there will be a tree with Hundred dollar bills for leaves? No. Of course not. "According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness," In other words, when you are a Child of God, your needs will be met. You will be empowered with whatever you need to help others. You will be the most powerful you will ever be, once you find God's plan and purpose for your life.

In all these examples in Hebrews, these people were...

A- Children of God.
B- Being obedient to and following God's Commandments.
C- Trusting in God, that He will make the way for them, to see that what He told them to do, they would be able to do.

You have to look at the context in which Jesus Himself was saying these things. He was talking to His Disciples. He was telling them to never doubt, but only believe and trust in God. When I lost my car, did I say I need a Sports car? No. I said thank you for my new car. God gave me one. When I first came to Florida, on vacation, I met my Mother's Landlord on day two. She showed me the trailer I moved into. When she decided to evict me to sell the Property, I said, I want to buy it. I had just met the woman that would soon be my Wife and Mother of my Boys. Again, no money in the bank. No means to buy it. But I said, I will buy this land. Someone came in and handed me $20,000 for the down payment.

In about a year and a half, my Wife said, you know what, we are going to have kids, we need a bigger place. Before you knew it, I was taring down the old 1968 trailer, and putting a new home there. Been there ever since. A Wife, Home, two Boys. Life is good, and all thanks to God.

You see, God told me many years prior, I needed to be in Florida. Truly have no idea why. I tried to go to Ohio. No joke. God said Florida, I drove to Ohio. Could not find a place to live, without having a Job first. Could not find a Job, without a physical address. Round and round it went. Come to Florida? You get the point.

When you are a Child of God, and you are Faithful to Him and what He tells you to do, you have the power of Faith. To speak into existence that which not only, doesn't exist at the time, but may even seem impossible.

Matthew 19:
26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
Mark 9:
23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
Mark 10:
27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.
Mark 14:
36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.
If your Daddy, God, tells you to do something, do it. He will pave the way. He will make the impossible possible. He will give you the strength and the power to overcome any obstacle. You just need to be faithful and trust in Him.

Do you know Jesus as your Savior? Have you been adopted into the Family of God? If not, say this Prayer. Right now. Wherever you may be. Say it in your own words, and do not doubt in your heart. God will hear you. He will send the Spirit of Life to you. Let us Pray..

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus's sacrifice for me. I repent my sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"

That's it. It really is that simple. Now go tell someone what you have just done. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." {Romans 10:9} You need to find a Church that God leads you to, and be Baptized the way Jesus said to be. You are now a Child of God. A new Creature. You "have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him." {Colossians 3:10}

If you want to tell me, or comment, question, give testimonials, or just say "Hi," the Email is opntalk@gmail.com

Until next time, be blessed, be a blessing, and Jesus IS Lord of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Right Up, Book of Mark

 Let's chat Hey folks, if you have been with us here at TAG, {The Truth According to God} for the past 50 weeks, congratulations, you j...