Sunday, March 10, 2013

God Will Be With You, Always

No matter what happens to us, God is always with us.

We have been talking about the fall of America. We have been talking about the world growing darker, and more dangerous. We have been talking about the signs that we are heading toward World War Three. A war that will not see America joining to help out, but the actual target.

So how can this be a positive message? What could we possibly talk about to make this all OK? It will not be OK. There is nothing positive in the fall of America itself, or war of any kind. There may very well not be a happy ending.

Here is the thing. If you are a Child of God, none of this matters. Let me say this again. If you are a Child of God, none of this matters. It matters not, if we are persecuted. It matters not, if we get sick. It matters not, if the entire world was to turn on us. It matters not, where we go. It matters not, if the country falls. It matters not, if the world goes to war. No matter what happens to us, God is always with us. He tells us, we should have no fear.

Joshua 1:
9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Yes, that includes Schools, and government buildings. Yes that includes everywhere. It matters not if Man says God is not allowed. God doesn't care. Wherever you go, He IS with you.

Deuteronomy 31:
6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
Man says lots of things. Man considers himself to be wise. Man likes to dictate to others what to do and how to live their lives. While they themselves live as they will. However, they are nothing more than Man. Flesh and blood. Born into the world same as you. They eat, sleep, wake, go to the bathroom. They do the same things you do. It does not matter how rich they are. It does not matter how famous they are. It does not matter what positions they hold. Even Kings and Queens do the same. They are nothing more than flesh and blood.

Being flesh and blood, they are under the same Physical, and Spiritual Laws, you are. They can do nothing to you without God allowing them to do it. They can NEVER take your life. As a Child of God, your life is no longer their's to take, or even your's to give. Be comforted in the fact, that even to the point of death, you will win. Be comforted and content, knowing these truths.

Hebrews 13:
5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
Jesus Put it this way...

John 10:
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.
It is pretty much this simple. You say this Prayer......

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus's sacrifice for me. I repent my sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"

Then you become the Child of God it talks about in....

Romans 8:
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
And
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
That is something we need to keep in mind. "To them who are the called according to his purpose." It's not about you. It's not about your desires and wants. It is about God and His plan for you and your life. In....

Jeremiah 29:
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
This is why, no matter what happens to us, no matter what happens around us, no matter who may rise up against us,,,,
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
As long as you have received the Spirit of Adoption, become a Child of God, and submit to HIS Will, plan, and purpose for you and your life, there is NOTHING that can separate you from God. Nor God from you. James put it this way..

James 4:
7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.

10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
There is only one way that God will turn His back on you. That is if you turn your's on Him. Then he has no more a choice than an Earthly Father who's Son walks away from him. If you are God's Child, and you are attempting to follow His Will and His plan for you, He will ALWAYS be with you. No fear. No doubt. No question, no matter what...

Do you know Jesus as your Savior? Have you been adopted into the Family of God? If not, say this Prayer. Right now. Wherever you may be. Say it in your own words, and do not doubt in your heart. God will hear you. He will send the Spirit of Life to you. Let us Pray..

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus's sacrifice for me. I repent my sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"

That's it. It really is that simple. Now go tell someone what you have just done. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." {Romans 10:9} You need to find a Church that God leads you to, and be Baptized the way Jesus said to be. You are now a Child of God. A new Creature. You "have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him." {Colossians 3:10}


If you want to tell me, or comment, question, give testimonials, or just say "Hi," the Email is opntalk@gmail.com

Until next time, be blessed, be a blessing, and Jesus IS Lord of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Right Up, Book of Mark

 Let's chat Hey folks, if you have been with us here at TAG, {The Truth According to God} for the past 50 weeks, congratulations, you j...