Sunday, January 13, 2013

God Condemns No One

Yes. You read that right.

God condemns no one. Not Hitler, Not Bundy, Not Manson. Not you. God is not some old guy, with a long beard, sitting on a throne, waiting to punish you if you disobey Him. I know this is going to be hard for some to understand. To even accept. Even for some Christians. A lot of Christians were brought up in Churches that Preach fire and brimstone. But God does not condemn you for what you do. You are condemn for what you do not do. Your inactivity condemns you. Not your activity.

Wait! Did you say God does not condemn Hitler? Yes I did. But wait, he killed six million plus Jews and others. He was the face of evil. How can you possibly say God did not condemn that monster straight to hell? One word. Saul. Saul from Tarsus in Cilicia. His whole reason for living? To go out and enslave and kill God's Chosen People. He received great power and praise by his Government for doing such. He also became Paul, who wrote a lot of the New Testament we read today. He also became the first Pope, if you will. It wasn't Peter. Peter was to the Jews, what Paul was to the Gentiles.

So what is the difference between Paul and Hitler? Jesus. Paul said yes. Hitler said no. You see, Paul received the Spirit of Adoption. He repented. Hitler did not. It was this inactivity that condemns Hitler. Not the murder of six million Jews. It was this decision to not do something that condemns Hitler. Not accept Jesus and repent his Sins. So will it be for all who chose, not to accept the gift.

John 3:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
Lets look at this passage a bit more closely. First, God is a God of Love. He IS Love. He is not some judgmental, overbearing, slave master, dictating to you what to do and not do, or else. The heart of man is continuously evil and the inventions of such are always. God tried other things. The Law. Prophets. Messengers, Priests, Angles. He attempted to show what happens to those who reject Him. We were still continuously evil. So the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us. Jesus.

"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life." Whosoever believeth. You see, Jesus is all inclusive. Not exclusive. He came for all. God made it so simple. Simply accept Jesus. Repent your Sins. You will receive the Spirit of Adoption, whereby you can cry "Abba Father!" It's that simple. Why? "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." Again, whosoever believeth. He doesn't care who you are, what you have done, or what Religion your Mommy and Daddy are. He wants YOU to accept His gift and live.

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." Notice what Jesus says here. He that believeth not is condemned already. Whosoever. Simply, accept Jesus and live, or do not, and you are condemned already. It is not God condemning you. Not Jesus. Not Religion. Not even your Sins. It is this simple inactivity. Not accepting Jesus. "For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world." So Jesus is not here to condemn. He is here to save. The Choice is yours to make. Yes, or no.

Remember what Jesus said in...

John 12:
44 Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.

45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.

46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.
"And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world." I judge him not. I came not to judge, but to save. Again, Jesus tells us that it is simple to understand. "He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day." What did Jesus speak? Through Him, you must be saved. He said Love God with all your heart, and your Neighbor as yourself. He said accept Him and receive the Spirit of Adoption. He said love Him, and He will love you. He said, do the Father's Will.

He said, "He that believeth not is condemned already." Those are the words that will condemn you. You cannot say to God, at this time, I never knew. Jesus told ya. He told all of us. We are without excuse. Speaking of Paul, he makes it pretty clear as well in Romans 8. He said this.
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
So it is God who justifies who you are. It is God who sees your heart and knows your will. He is the one that makes you whole, and pure. Able to accept the gift of salvation. Does it then mean it is God that also condemns? If you do not do what he says, he will throw you in the lake of fire? No. What does it say?
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
You see, God condemns no one. But Pete. Mathew talks about Jesus saying that He will condemn Sinners. He talked about Hell. What about Hell? God created Hell for Lucifer and the third of the Angles that followed him. In...

Matthew 25
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Again, What does He say? "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire." He also said in Matthew 7:23
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
If you do not accept Him, and you do not repent your Sins, He can not save you. You can not be adopted into the Family of God, If you do not accept, Jesus. So you will continue to Sin and work iniquities. He can not get to know you, if you chose not to get to know Him. He says depart from me, but He does not say, I condemn you. He makes it clear it is by your own hand that you are cursed.

Hell was never intended for man. In..

Isaiah 14
11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
But he failed..

Revelations 12
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
And in...

Revelations 20
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Who will be tormented day and night forever? The devil, the beast, and a third of the Angels. Hell was never intended for Man. It was created for, and exists for the devil. However, we all have free will. We can chose to accept the gift of life, which is simply accepting Jesus, or we can chose not to. If we chose not to, then we go down the same road. We chose the same path. We reject God. God does not reject us. It is by our own inaction that we are condemned, or it is by the grace of God, through the blood of Jesus, we are saved.
Continuing in Revelations 20
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Death and Hell were cast into the lake of fire. "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." Who is it that is written in the Lamb's Book of Life? Those that accept the Lamb. Those that accept his sacrifice for their lives. His death that they may live. God is a God of Love. He created you out of love. He will not condemn you, of which he loved so, he gave Jesus to suffer all that is. Did He do this just to justify sending you to everlasting condemnation? Everlasting torment? Of course not. He has given you the simplest way out. He has even paid the price for you. All you have to do is accept it.

Who is it out there, that being a Parent, would build a bonfire in the back yard, and say to their children, I love you. But remember that day in October? Yeah, because of that, I will now throw you into the fire and watch you burn for the rest of your existence. God would never do this. God IS Love. He sent Jesus for ALL. The choice is yours.

Like I said before, I could show up at your door, with a million dollars in a brief case. I could say to you, look, I understand you are in debt. I understand you are about to lose your house. Here is a way out. Take it. Use it for your needs. Save your house. Now it's up to you. You can take it. Accept the gift. Save your house. Or you can say Yeah, no thanks. I leave with my money. You lose your house. Did I take it from you because you refused my gift? No. What was going to happen, happened. I tried to help you. You decided to not accept my help. There was nothing more I could do at that point. You were on your own.

You are about to lose your house. Your body is your home. Jesus is knocking on the door. He says He has a better house waiting for you. All you have to do is accept His gift. What say you? Do you know Jesus as your Savior? Have you been adopted into the Family of God? If not, say this Prayer. Right now. Wherever you may be. Say it in your own words, and do not doubt in your heart. God will hear you. He will send the Spirit of Life to you. Let us Pray..

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus's sacrifice for me. I repent my sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"

That's it. It really is that simple. Now go tell someone what you have just done. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." {Romans 10:9} You need to find a Church that God leads you to, and be Baptized the way Jesus said to be. You are now a Child of God. A new Creature. You "have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him." {Colossians 3:10}

If you want to tell me, or comment, question, give testimonials, or just say "Hi," the Email is opntalk@gmail.com

Now you no longer have to worry about hell. You no longer have to worry about that lake of fire. When you stand before God, your name will now be found in the Lamb's Book of Life. God never intended for you to suffer for all eternity. He made the path of Salvation simple and easy to find. You just found it. Now give Him the Praise and glory He deserves. He is now your Daddy. Thank Him for His gift to you.

Until next time, be blessed, be a blessing, and Jesus IS Lord of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book of Genesis, Chapter 47

  Chapter 47 Jacob's Family Settles in Goshen 1 So Joseph went in and told Pharaoh, “My father and my brothers, with their flocks and he...