Psalm 131
1 Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me.
2 Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child.
3 Let Israel hope in the Lord from henceforth and for ever.
Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Song of Solomon 8
Song of Solomon 8 If only you were to me like a brother, who was nursed at my mother’s breasts! Then, if I found you outside, I wou...
-
Chapter 28 1 So Isaac called for Jacob and blessed him. Then he commanded him: “Do not marry a Canaanite woman. 2 Go at once to Paddan Aram...
-
Chapter 1 1 The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. 2 Abraham was the father of Isaac, and Is...
-
Coming right up here at T.A.G. Hey folks, Why not start the year by learning what the Law of God is? Seriously. Do you know the forgotten ...

No comments:
Post a Comment