Psalm 130
1 Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O Lord.
2 Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.
3 If thou, Lord, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?
4 But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.
5 I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
6 My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
7 Let Israel hope in the Lord: for with the Lord there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
8 And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.
Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Song of Solomon 5
Song of Solomon 5 He 5 I came to my garden, my sister, my bride, I gathered my myrrh with my spice, I ate my honeycomb with my hone...
-
Faith in God is so restrictive. Ever hear that? “Oh, you want to be one of those? Well, that’s boring—no drinking, no sex, no swearing. You ...
-
Lie four, Who are you? Who do you think you are? You can’t teach or lead others. Who are you? This is what we will be discussing today. Let...
-
Chapter 28 1 So Isaac called for Jacob and blessed him. Then he commanded him: “Do not marry a Canaanite woman. 2 Go at once to Paddan Aram...

No comments:
Post a Comment