Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Psalm 16
1 Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
2 O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;
3 But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.
4 Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.
5 The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.
6 The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
7 I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
8 I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Song of Solomon 8
Song of Solomon 8 If only you were to me like a brother, who was nursed at my mother’s breasts! Then, if I found you outside, I wou...
-
Faith in God is so restrictive. Ever hear that? “Oh, you want to be one of those? Well, that’s boring—no drinking, no sex, no swearing. You ...
-
Chapter 28 1 So Isaac called for Jacob and blessed him. Then he commanded him: “Do not marry a Canaanite woman. 2 Go at once to Paddan Aram...
-
Lie four, Who are you? Who do you think you are? You can’t teach or lead others. Who are you? This is what we will be discussing today. Let...

No comments:
Post a Comment