Wednesday, September 25, 2019

I Can Talk To You Because You're My Daddy.

God loves us more. 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup

I have to admit, sometimes God shows me things that are not too pleasant to receive at the time, but in time, they become crystal clear. Sometimes, they are things I would never change for the World. This is one of those times.

I will also admit this. I do not even remember what the issue was. Something was going on at the time and I became so angry I yelled and screamed and she just kept trying to talk to me. I was growing more and more angry with her and did not want this to escalate so I looked into those beautiful little eyes of my Daughter Maya, and said, "Don't even talk to me."

She looked back with tears in those eyes and said something that melted my heart instantly. She said, "I can talk to you. Because you're my Daddy."

Now my stubbornness and my anger delayed my receiving this totally, but she was right. I am her Daddy. She is my Child. My Baby Girl. My beautiful little Princess. There is NOTHING that could EVER possibly come between my love and her. Even when she made me so angry, she was still, is still, and will always be, my Child.
"For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!” The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him." Romans 8:14-17
If you accepted Jesus's sacrifice, and believe that He Raised from the Dead, you have "received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!” Abba Father simply means? Yup. Daddy. A little bit further in this letter, Paul writes this.
"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? Who shall bring any charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies. Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised—who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? As it is written,

“For your sake we are being killed all the day long;we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.”

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8-31-39
Does God love me, you, as His Children, the same way I love my precious little girl? Can He possibly love us as much as we love our children? No. He loves us MORE! Look at this Teaching from Jesus.
"What father among you, if his son asks for a fish, will instead of a fish give him a serpent; or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!” Luke 11:11-13
We are fully sinful and evil beings. Our heart is evil continually {Genesis 8:21} Yet? You know the verse.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Like I just admitted, I do not even remember what the issue was that caused me to look at my little girl and say "Don't even talk to me." How bad was it? No idea. Yet what are some of the things we do as Humans? 
"Sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. {Galatians 5:19-21}
Did my little Maya kill someone? Of course not. Was she being sexually immoral? At 5, thankfully not. Was she dancing around a fire, trying to conjure up a demon? Was she in a drunken stupor? No. We do though. As Humans, we do all these things and worse. Yet, Jesus came for us and died for us, anyway. In the middle of all of that.
"But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
My Daughter can and will make mistakes. She will make me angry. She will do things she even knows will be wrong and will make me angry. I may even have to discipline her. My love for her, however, will never fade. Will never fail. You know why? Because I AM her Daddy.

We will Sin. We will fall short. We will all do things, if we are to be honest with ourselves, that we know are going to be against God and make Him angry. He may even find it necessary to discipline us. However, we can talk to Him. We can ask for forgiveness. We will be forgiven. He will also forget what we did wrong. We can have no fear whatsoever that our Father will leave us or forsake us. Why? Because He IS our Daddy. 

Do you know Jesus as your Savior? Have you been adopted into the Family of God? If not, say this Prayer. Right now. Wherever you may be. Say it in your own words, and do not doubt in your heart. God will heal you. He will send the Spirit of Life to you. Let us Pray.

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a Sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus and His Sacrifice for me. I believe that He raised from the Dead. I repent my Sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"

That's it. It really is just that simple. Now go tell someone what you have just done. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." {Romans 10:9} You need to find a Church that God leads you to, and be Baptized the way Jesus said to be. You are now a Child of God. A New Creature. You "have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him." {Colossians 3:10}

If you want to tell me, or comment, question, give testimonials, or just say "Hi," the Email is opntalk@gmail.com

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost be with you all. Amen.{2 Corinthians 13}


Until next time, be Blessed, be a Blessing, and Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book of Mark, Chapter 2

 Chapter 2 Jesus Heals a Paralytic 1 And when he returned to Capernaum after some days, it was reported that he was at home. 2 And many were...