Wednesday, July 3, 2019

The Confusion of Simplicity

So simple, it's complicated?


No. Not really. More like so simple we have to complicate it. It is in this Simplicity, that so many good people get lost. You can accept it. Reject it. Analyze it. Dissect it. Study it. Teach it. Speak about it. Think about it. Ignore it. Hate it. Whatever you choose to do. But it remains what it is.

Look at Gravity. Truth is, Gravity is real. It exists. It is what it is. You can Accept it. Reject it. Analyze it. Dissect it. Study it. Teach it. Speak about it. Think about it. Ignore it. Hate it. Whatever you choose to do. But it remains what it is.

Gravity is no respecter of persons. It does not care if you are Black or White, Male or Female, Rich or Poor. It does not even care if you Accept it. Reject it. Analyze it. Dissect it. Study it. Teach it. Speak about it. Think about it. Ignore it. Hate it. Whatever you choose to do. It WILL affect you, me, and everyone else the exact same way.

We go up to a high place. Gravity says, "Do not step off. You will fall. You will get hurt or even die." If you chose to obey this "Law of Gravity" you will not step off. You will be just fine. If I choose not to obey it, I step off, what happens? I fall. I get hurt. Or I die. Why? Because I did not obey the "Law of Gravity." I did not Accept it. I rejected it.

Now some questions. Did Gravity kill me due to my lack of Obedience? No. Did Gravity choose to kill me because I did not accept it? No. Because you chose to accept it, does that make you a better person than me? No. Simply put. Gravity is. This is Truth. You accepted it. You live. I did not accept it. I died.

God is the same way. He is. He said to tell His people His name is "I am." He just is. You can? Say it with me, Accept Him. Reject Him. Analyze Him. Dissect Him. Study Him. Teach Him. Speak about Him. Think about Him. Ignore Him. Hate Him. Whatever you choose to do. But He remains who and what He is.
"Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth, I perceive that God is no respecter of persons" {Acts 10:34}
He does not care if you are Black or White, Male or Female, Rich or Poor. He does not even care if you were born into this or that Religion. He IS. I got good news for you. It also doesn't matter if you Accept Him. Reject Him. Analyze Him. Dissect Him. Study Him. Teach about Him. Speak about Him. Think about Him. Ignore Him. Hate Him. Whatever you choose to do? God Loves you. He does. He does not want you to die. He has written all of us a Love Letter. He has given all of us a Manual for Life itself. All can read it. All can understand it. All can and have to, decide what they are going to do. Accept it. or reject it.

God knows we are weak and we cannot Save ourselves. So He made that way simple too. John 3:16-18
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God."
That's it, Folks. It is just this simple.
"because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart, one believes and is justified, and with the mouth, one confesses and is saved. For the Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.” {Romans 10:9-11}
Period. End of story. There is nothing else. There is no confusion. There is no complication. This is Truth. Accept it and Live. Reject it and Die. There is no Hate. There is no Judgment. There is only Truth. Simply put. Easy to understand. Jesus said, "Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already" Why? "because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God."

That is it. "What makes you think your Religion is better than all others?" Not talking about Religion. Jesus is NOT a Religion. He is the ONLY way.
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." {John 14:6}
Everything else is Man-made Traditions that we call Religion. If your Religion does NOT have Jesus as the Cornerstone? Does not have Jesus raising from the Dead so that you do not have to? You are in a useless and pointless Man-made Tradition that will lead to death. Sorry. Not sorry. I am telling you the Truth.

So many people take this and try to twist it around and say that this is Hateful. They say it is too exclusive. That by saying Jesus is the only way we are "insulting" other Religions. First, I do not care about how Man-made Traditions receive the Truth. Two? It is not exclusive at all. It is totally INCLUSIVE. Remember, God loves YOU. ALL of you. It does not matter who you are. Why do you think He is letting all the stuff going on? Why do you think He hasn't come back yet? 2 Peter 3:9
"The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance."
Read that again. "not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance."

God is being patient with us in the Hopes of Saving as many as possible. We have to decide. We are the ones in control of our Destiny. Jesus even said this in Matthew 12:30
"Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters."
The Truth is simple. Easy to understand. Believe and Live. Reject and Die. Step off that high place and fall, or chose not to. Chose to accept the Truth, and Live. It is what it is. He is Who He is. Not a Religion. Not a Story, or Concept, or Ideal, but The Truth. The Whole Truth. There is no other.

Remember, you do not have to do anything to be Condemned and on your way to Hell. You do not have to commit Murder. You do not have to Worship the Devil. You can even eat meat on Fridays. All you have to do to be Condemned and on your way to Hell is? Not believe in Jesus. Remember, you are "Condemned already". No matter how good the World may say you are. No matter what your Religion says. No matter who else you may try to Pray to.
"And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” {Acts 4:12}
It is simple. It is easy. It is what it is. It is Truth. Do not get lost in the Simplicity. Just accept it. There is nothing else you can do. There is no other Way, Truth, or Life. There is only Jesus.

Do you know Jesus as your Savior? Have you been adopted into the Family of God? If not, say this Prayer. Right now. Wherever you may be. Say it in your own words, and do not doubt in your heart. God will hear you. He will send the Spirit of Life to you. Let us Pray.

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a Sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus and His Sacrifice for me. I believe that He raised from the Dead. I repent my Sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"

That's it. It really is that simple. Now go tell someone what you have just done. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." {Romans 10:9} You need to find a Church that God leads you to, and be Baptized the way Jesus said to be. You are now a Child of God. A new Creature. You "have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him." {Colossians 3:10}

If you want to tell me, or comment, question, give testimonials, or just say "Hi," the Email is opntalk@gmail.com

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.{2 Corinthians 13}


Until next time, be Blessed, be a Blessing, and Jesus is Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biblical Heart Check, Idolatry

 Idolatry  Today we continue to dive deep into this Prayer that David prayed to God and challenges us to do the same; “Search me, O God, and...