Sunday, July 8, 2018

You Condemn Yourself. Hell IS Real

There really is a real Hell.


Last time we learned that the Devil is real. Yes, folks, I know this is not a popular teaching anymore, even in some of our Churches, but it is the Truth. Here is another. Hell is very real. We touched on this a bit last time. Why? No Devil, then no Hell. No Devil, no Hell, no Sin. No Sin, no reason for a Savior. No Savior, no God. No Evil means no Good. No Hell, then no Heaven. No judgment for Sin, if there is no Sin. Simply, live as you will.

It always amazes me when someone tells me that they believe in Jesus and a Loving God and yet they do not believe in the Devil or Hell. Uh? OK. Then what exactly is Jesus "Saving" you from? Makes no sense right? They do these things and teach these things out of fear. Fear of offending someone. Fear of being labeled this or that. Or simply fear of their own lifestyle.

Truth is Hell is a very real place. Listen to this teaching from Jesus Himself. Matthew 25:31-46
"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’ Then they also will answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?’ Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.’ And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”
So there are two Resurrections. One into Glory, and one into Condemnation. We see this in John 5:28-29 again.
"Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice and come forththose who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation."
Wait. Have you ever heard it put this way? "those who have done good, to the resurrection of life and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation." Those who will not be Saved, will still have a Ressurection? "and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation."

Hell is a very real place. However, let's look into what Jesus actually says.
"And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world."
Wait. Stop. WHAT does Jesus say was Prepared for us from the Foundation of the World? "The Kingdom." Read that again.
"Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world."
Then read this.
"Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels."
See, He said He prepared the Kingdom for the Saved and Eternal Fire for the Sinners. Wait? No. Actually, He said this.
"Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels."
The Eternal Fire, AKA Hell, was Created for who? "The Devil and his Angels." God is not some old Man, sitting on a Throne, waiting to see how many He can cast into Hell. He is not sitting there waiting for you to slip up so He can punish you. He never intended you to go to Hell at all. He created Hell for one purpose. "The Devil and his Angels."

He never intended man to go there. He wants as many to be Saved from that as possible.
"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."{2nd Peter 3:9}
One of the reasons that many do not like to Teach, or accept that Hell is real, is that they do not want to think that there is Someone that they have lost there as we speak, being tortured continuously. I really believe that the Word Teaches us that although Hell is a real place, it is not open for business, if you will, yet. I believe it Teaches very clearly that Hell is future tense. Look at Job 21:30-32
"That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath. Who shall declare his way to his face? and who shall repay him what he hath done? Yet shall he be brought to the grave, and shall remain in the tomb."
Then this in 2 Peter 3:7
"But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men."
Remember Jesus Teaches us this in John 5:28-29
"Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."
So no. Grandma is not burning up as we speak. Uncle Bob is not suffering endlessly for his Sins as you are eating Ice Cream on Sunday afternoons. It is a Future Occurrence. However, make no mistake about it, it IS coming. Revelation 21:7-8
"He that overcometh shall inherit all things, and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
Now, wait a second. What is the "Second Death?" More on that next time. Just be assured, that it is Real, and it IS Coming. Even though it was not intended for you, can you still end up going there? Yup. The Word makes this very clear too. Accept Jesus and Live. Reject Jesus and Die. Do not miss next time.

Do you know Jesus as your Savior? Have you been adopted into the Family of God? If not, say this Prayer. Right now. Wherever you may be. Say it in your own words, and do not doubt in your heart. God will hear you. He will send the Spirit of Life to you. Let us Pray.

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus's sacrifice for me. I repent my sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"

That's it. It really is that simple. Now go tell someone what you have just done. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." {Romans 10:9} You need to find a Church that God leads you to, and be Baptized the way Jesus said to be. You are now a Child of God. A new Creature. You "have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him." {Colossians 3:10}

If you want to tell me, or comment, question, give testimonials, or just say "Hi," the Email is opntalk@gmail.com

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen. {2 Corinthians 13}


Until next time, be Blessed, be a Blessing, and Jesus IS Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Right Up, Book of Mark

 Let's chat Hey folks, if you have been with us here at TAG, {The Truth According to God} for the past 50 weeks, congratulations, you j...