Sunday, April 2, 2017

Righteous Conduct, Life

You Must Believe 



The Word tells us, that we should live Righteously. We should act Righteously. We should appear to others as Righteous. We are Children of God after all. But what does that mean? What is Righteous Conduct? Before you have any possibility of living a Righteous Life, you must first be Saved. Obviously. Right?

You must believe that He is God
"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." {Hebrews 11:6}
Makes sense. Does it not? In order to come to and Worship God even, you have to first believe that there IS a God to begin with. If you are ever going to hope to be Saved, you must first understand that you NEED to be Saved. You need to understand that there is something to be Saved from. You must believe that there is a God that Created you and loves you. You must believe that this God is able to, and willing to, Save you.

In Romans 8, Paul is talking to Saved people. However, he makes this statement.
"For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God."
If this is true, and it is, of Christians that forget to have the Right Mind, more on that next time, then how much more is it true for those who do not believe in God at all.

You have heard the Jokes. The actual true Stories. The sometimes funny. Sometimes sad, stories of people getting pulled over by Police for speeding. "Officer? I had no Idea that the Speed limit was 40. I would have never been going 70 if I had known."

What does the Cop say? "Ignorance of the Law is no excuse." You get the Ticket. You may even go to Court and tell the Judge the Same thing. "I had no Idea that the Speed limit was 40. I would have never been going 70 if I had known." The Judge will say? "Ignorance of the Law is no excuse."

What are you going to do? Seriously. When people asked me questions like, "How do you know you are Right? How do you go through life thinking that YOUR God is the only true God, or that there is ANY God at all? What if you are wrong?"

My response? "I would rather believe in God and come to nothing, then believe in nothing and come to God." Think about that for a second. If there is nothing, when we die, we die. We just cease to exist. OK. SO we just poof? We know nothing. WE are gone. There is no Heaven or Hell. Nothing. SO?

I spend my life trying to be a better person. I try to serve others. I tell people that there is a God that Created and Loves them so much that He laid down His own Godhood and came to Earth just to be abused, tortured, and killed, by those He came to Save. I die, I come to nothing? What do I loose?

Now think about this. I reject God. I reject Jesus. I tell you there is no Devil, No reason for a Savoir. No God. The Bible is nothing but a really old, Contradiction filled Book, the means nothing today. I die, and I find myself standing before God. Now what? Too late. Too late.

You see, you cannot serve a God you do not believe exists. Look at the Wording in one of the most famous Verses in the whole Bible. John 3:16-18
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."
Now pay close attention to the wording of this next verse. Verse 18
"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
God is a serious GOD! He is a Jealous God. He COMMANDS you what you can and what you BETTER NOT DO! He is watching. Watching and waiting for you to mess up. DO it. I dare ya. Mess up. Sin just one time and He will cast you into everlasting torment. Cast you into a Lake of Fire that never ceases, God loves you.

Nope. Just simply not true. What must you do to be cast into Condemnation? "But he that believe not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." Read that again. "But he that believe not is condemned already," Simply put. If you do not believe, you are Condemned already. There is nothing more that you need to do. Nothing more you need to believe or not believe. Why? The Sole Answer is "because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

Again, the reason is no more complicated than this. You cannot accept something you do not believe in. Jesus coming to Earth, Dying, more importantly, Raising from the Dead, is the ONLY KEY to Heaven. The ONLY WAY. There is no other way. No Religion can Save you. No Tradition can Save you. No amount of Compassion minus Jesus, can Save you.
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." {Romans 10:9}
Again, look at the Wording. "and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead," Notice the Word "AND" Believe in Jesus coming and is Lord, GREAT, but I'm not sure about that whole Rising from the Dead thing. Sorry, "AND" Also. Along with. See the whole dying and Rising from the Dead thing is kinda important. He came here to Die to pay the Price for us all.

Before you have any possibility of living a Righteous Life, you must first be Saved. Obviously. Right?
"Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God." {1 John 5:5}
Again? There is no other way.

Now, following this most important step, BELIEF, you can now start to learn how to have Righteous Conduct. Now that you have accepted the ONLY WAY, Jesus, you can now work on the Right Mind. Galatians 2:20 declares
"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."
Do you know Jesus as your Savior? Have you been adopted into the Family of God? If not, say this Prayer. Right now. Wherever you may be. Say it in your own words, and do not doubt in your heart. God will hear you. He will send the Spirit of Life to you. Let us Pray..

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus's sacrifice for me. I repent my sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"

That's it. It really is that simple. Now go tell someone what you have just done. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." {Romans 10:9} You need to find a Church that God leads you to, and be Baptized the way Jesus said to be. You are now a Child of God. A new Creature. You "have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him." {Colossians 3:10}

If you want to tell me, or comment, question, give testimonials, or just say "Hi," the Email is opntalk@gmail.com

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen. {2 Corinthians 13}

Until next time, be Blessed, be a Blessing, and Jesus IS Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sub Series 2 Ghosts

 Ghosts, spooks, and spirits  We are currently in a sub-series of the “Getting to Know the Force” series. We have already talked about Angel...