Sunday, July 17, 2016

A True "Christian" Life, Foreknows, Predestine

Every Life Starts The Same.


There are Five Steps of a True "Christian" Life. In your Bible, you can find them listed in Romans 8:29-30
"For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified." 
The Steps are as follows, Foreknowledge of YOU, Predestination or a Plan and Purpose for YOUR Life. {You are not here by accident.} Calling {God calls you. This is where things change.} Justification. Glorification..

God Foreknows who you are..
" For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them."
{Psalm 139:13-16}
God knows who you are, before your Mommy and Daddy even meet. He may have arranged it, so YOU would come into being. "Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned..." In other words, God said, you would have blonde hair. You do. God said you would have brown eyes. You do. Whatsoever God wrote in His book, was the way you were fashioned, or created. Jesus even tells us this..
"But the very hairs of your head are all numbered." {Matthew 10:30, Luke 12:7}
So the next time you are feeling a little down, or think that God does not even know who you are, remember, you are YOU because God said so...

So wait.. Does this mean that God allows imperfect People, Born without limbs, Handicapped, Mentally Retarded, YES that IS an actual medical term, so on and so forth, to be born? Do I feel He does this on purpose? In some cases, YES.

Now, be assured, that even though God knows who we are and writes in His book, all our "members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them." this doses not negate our Mother's Free Will. It does not negate our environmental impacts. Outside influences. ETC.

What do I mean? Abortion. A Mother can chose to end her Pregnancy, in which case, chose to kill her Child, which would end all the future Plans God could have had for that person and perhaps even the Mother. Or the Mother could be careless and Smoke, Drink, or do Drugs while Pregnant. Or she could go somewhere that is polluted or toxic, that could have an effect on the Baby. A Nurse or Doctor that works around X Ray Machines consistently ETC.

However, does God sometimes bring forth someone who is "Imperfect" on purpose? I believe so, Why? I have no idea. However, I have see who a man with no legs, that never had them from birth, saved a young Soldier who lost his legs in War. I have been around and felt the love of an Autistic {Down Syndrome} Person. Why would God make an "Imperfect" Person? Last I checked, none of us are Perfect..But He DOES have a Purpose and a Plan for EVERY Life..
"Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, 'My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure';" {Isaiah 46:10}
You see, God sets up a Plan for YOUR life. He knows who you are and has a plan for who you are. It is called Predestine, or a Destiny.

Now here is something that is misunderstood a lot. God also knows the person that you are to become. He knows all the Good, Bad, and yes, even the Ugly. He knows your Gifts, He gives them to you. He knows your ways, if they are inline with His or not. He knows, and can see your whole life.

So wait. Does that mean there is no Free Will? No. Not at all. Just because God knows what we will chose to do, does not mean we do not have to still chose to do it. If I put a bowl of Candy out next to a bowl of, say, Brussels Sprouts, even I being imperfect, and Human, can pretty much rest assured I know what my kids are going to chose. Now can they chose the Brussels Sprouts? Yup. Will they?? Doubtful. So did I make them? No. I just had foreknowledge of what they would do.

God is the same way with us, He knows what we are going to do, what we are good at what we are not so much, so He lays out a purpose and a plan for our lives. Think about this also, He Chose Judas. Remeber, The Word declares...
"this Man, delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death." {Acts 2:23}
God Chose Judas to betray Him. He chose Pontius Pilate. He chose every man that was there that day. He chose the Man who would drive the Nails through His Hands and Feet. Are you following?

Remember, God told Pharaoh
"And in very deed for this cause have I raised thee up, for to shew in thee my power; and that my name may be declared throughout all the earth." {Exodus 9:16}
God Told Jeremiah....
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations." {Jeremiah 1:5}
Believe it or not, God has a Plan for you. He has a Purpose and a Plan for EVERY Life. You may be doing what you are doing because it is God that needs you to do it. If I need a tough guy to do something, I have my Boy Eli. If I need a sensitive guy to do something, I have Joshua. If I need a Princess, I have Maya. Now when they grow a bit older, will I lay out my hopes and dreams for their Lives? Maybe. But they will grow up and be who they are. They will make their own choices.

So far we see that EVERY Life starts out the same way. God foreknows and creates you exactly the way you are. He then sets up a Purpose or Plan for you and your Life. Next time we will talk about the next step. He calls you..This is where EVERYTHING changes..

Do you know Jesus as your Savior? Have you been adopted into the Family of God? If not, say this Prayer. Right now. Wherever you may be. Say it in your own words, and do not doubt in your heart. God will hear you. He will send the Spirit of Life to you. Let us Pray..

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus's sacrifice for me. I repent my sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"


That's it. It really is that simple. Now go tell someone what you have just done. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." {Romans 10:9} You need to find a Church that God leads you to, and be Baptized the way Jesus said to be. You are now a Child of God. A new Creature. You "have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him." {Colossians 3:10}

If you want to tell me, or comment, question, give testimonials, or just say "Hi," the Email is opntalk@gmail.com

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen. {2 Corinthians 13}

Until next time, be Blessed, be a Blessing, and Jesus IS Lord..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Right Up, Book of Mark

 Let's chat Hey folks, if you have been with us here at TAG, {The Truth According to God} for the past 50 weeks, congratulations, you j...