Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Supernatural Is Not Real, Jesus

Jesus


If you are a Child of God, and someone asks you, "Do you believe in the Supernatural?" how is your answer anything but YES? Last time we talked about God. An eternal God that created all things. Including the Natural. We also talked about the fact if you chose to believe in Evolution, you must then, have even more faith in the Supernatural.

I love when someone who claims to be an Child of God, states that the Supernatural is not real. Huh??? Do you believe in Jesus? Of course. Do you believe that it is through Him you are Saved? Of course. That you received the Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit? Yes?

Jesus, the Flesh of God, IS Supernatural. Born of a Virgin. Water to Wine. Walk on Water. Calm the Storm, Heal the Sick. Raised the Dead. Raised from the Dead. But we will leave that all a side for now. Who is Jesus? Jesus IS eternal. He laid down His Godhood, and came to earth in the form of a helpless little Baby. He became Flesh.

{John 1:1-3, 9-14}
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
So in the Beginning, GOD. The Word was "with God, and the Word was God."
"The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."
Wait? By whom? By the Word. "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." Wait, I thought God made all things. He did. Are you following? God made all things, but all thing were made by The Word, who was in the beginning  Remember, the Word was God.
"That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."
Wait? Isn't this talking about Jesus? YES. The Word is Jesus? YES. Wait wait wait. Are you saying Jesus is GOD? YES. Read this next part carefully.. Ready?
"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."
Jesus IS the Word. The Word IS God. Jesus and God are one. Still with me? What about this adoption? What about the Holy Spirit? Well?

{John 14:16-20, 23}
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."
Stop. So this mystical, magical being. A Ghost. Will come and possess you? Who is that? Well, "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters." {Genesis 1:2} Wait? So the Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit, was here from the beginning as well? Yes. Who is He? Keep reading John 14
"I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you."
I didn't know I was that big inside.. Seriously, Jesus just said, "I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you." Which means, God Himself, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, are all now, as a Child of God, living inside me. So where I go, they go? What I do, they do? Are you starting to see why we, as Children of God, should be doing things are are acceptable to God? Any doubt that Jesus is telling us that God, Himself, and the Holy Spirit will be living in us?
"Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him."
So to recap, "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter," {The Holy Spirit}"I will come to you." {Jesus} "my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him" {God} That's pretty Supernatural.

Also remember what Jesus said?

{Mark 13:31}
"Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away."
Why? Because He is the Word. Remember? Jesus is the Word of God. Look at how the Word is described here..

{Hebrews 4:12}
"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."
You see, Jesus as The Word, Created all. Remember "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." So how do you think the End time will come? The Word, Jesus, God, Created all things. By The Word, all things can, and will, come to an end.

Jesus IS Supernatural. He IS Eternal. Powerful. Creating. Destroying. The only way to get to God. Because He IS GOD. He is the Door. The Payment for Sin. The Resurrection from the dead. He IS Supernatural. Thinking about Jesus in this way, Water to Wine doesn't seem all that difficult now does it?

So the last couple of days, we have talked about being a Child of God, you HAVE to believe in the Supernatural. Of course. You may say. OK, I get that. But forget about Witchcraft, Spooks, Ghosts, Demons, and all that. There are no such thing a Mediums, Witches and Warlocks. I thought that was what we are talking about. I do not believe in them. Really? Why? They are just as real. Don't believe me? Come back next time. This is what we are going to be talking about.

Another reason why it is a good thing to believe in the Supernatural Jesus. The Jesus that is The Way, The Truth, and THE Life. The fact that "No one comes onto the Father, But by me." sayeth Jesus. Do you know Jesus as your Savior? Have you been adopted into the Family of God? If not, say this Prayer. Right now. Wherever you may be. Say it in your own words, and do not doubt in your heart. God will hear you. He will send the Spirit of Life to you. Let us Pray..

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus's sacrifice for me. I repent my sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"

That's it. It really is that simple. Now go tell someone what you have just done. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." {Romans 10:9} You need to find a Church that God leads you to, and be Baptized the way Jesus said to be. You are now a Child of God. A new Creature. You "have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him." {Colossians 3:10}

If you want to tell me, or comment, question, give testimonials, or just say "Hi," the Email is opntalk@gmail.com

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen. {2 Corinthians 13}

Until next time, be Blessed, be a Blessing, and Jesus IS Lord..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book of Genesis, Chapter 47

  Chapter 47 Jacob's Family Settles in Goshen 1 So Joseph went in and told Pharaoh, “My father and my brothers, with their flocks and he...