Monday, December 1, 2014

Coming Up Here at T.A.G.

Tis the Season..


Hey Folks,

First, I Pray that you receive the Peace and Comfort of the Holy Spirit, the Grace of our Lord Jesus. I do truly Pray that you are Blessed each and every time you visit us here at T.A.G., the Truth According to God.

I just wanted to take a few seconds to answer a couple of questions and let you know what to look forward to coming up here at T.A.G. You can think or this as a little look behind the scenes here. Just a chat with Peter, the one that God has chosen to produce this Blog on a Weekly Basis on Wednesday and Sundays.

First, please understand that I do not make a dime on this Blog. It's not about money. I do not allow advertising. I do not ask for money. I do not give you any way to pay anything. Most of you have never met me. I am not important. What is, is The Word of God. What is, is an attempt to share the Truth, and assist Children of God, grow in Faith, and their one on one relationship with God Himself.

The Messages you receive here, are NOT of my opinion or point of view. It is not "my interpretation." It is NOT what "my Religion" says about this or that. The Messages you receive here, are totally and absolutely lead by the Holy Spirit. I'm not that smart. Truth is, I learn more from time to time, than those of you who stop by to read it. There is a whole process that I go through, with every Message.

First, a Seed is planted in my Spirit. Second, The Holy Spirit communes with my Spirit, giving me the reason the Seed is planted. Then He leads me through God's Word, highlighting the appropriate passages, and gives me guidance on the order to present them. Truth is, most of the time, when the Message is ready to Post, I read it myself, and learn as much, if not more than, those of you who read the final Posted version. All the Praise and Glory be to God.

As for the Special Guests? When Special Guests appear here, is it a simple cut and past thing, or do I actually talk to these people? Truth is, I actually reach out and do talk to these Folks that appear here. If I read something that moves my Spirit, or someone points out something they read, I do reach out to the Author and ask for, and receive, permission to share here. I have actually made a few friends doing this. I have also never been told no. You see, most people sharing God's Truth, want to share God's Truth. It is not quite like sharing things where people are making profit from. Fictional Stories, Recipes, Music, whatever. Most who serve our living and True God, WANT the Truth shared. They are not concerned with Credit, or Profit, but Salvation of the Lost. Of course, there is always credit and links provided, for the Guest Bloggers.

So what is coming up? Well, by now you are aware, that we are going through the entire Book of Proverbs. Every Wednesday, we Post a new Chapter. The Book of Proverbs is essential for the growth of any Child of God. It is all about the Wisdom of God vs the Wisdom of the World. Truth is, even though some may seem simple and have a bit of a "duh" factor, they will keep you out of trouble, and keep you on the right path.  King Solomon was said to be the Smartest man to live. God asked him what he wanted, God would have given him anything he said, Solomon asked God for one thing, Wisdom. He called it greater than the finest Gold or Silver, and more precious than the most precious Stones. If the wisest man to ever live considered Wisdom this important, perhaps we should as well.

Tis the Season..We are heading into the Holiday Season. The time when people forget to be grateful for what they have, and go into debt getting those thing they feel they need, either for themselves, or for a loved one. They go out in the middle of the night, stand in long lines, and even get into actual fights, just to get little Johnny, or Suzy, this year's must have. This is not the reason for the Season. It's not about the Presents under the Tree. It is about the Present ON the Tree. It is actually about the Greatest Gift you will ever receive. This is why we are starting a new tradition here a T.A.G. For the Month of December, we will revisit "The Gift" series.

Then after all the mad rush. After all the Presents are opened, and some already forgotten. After all the lights and decorations are put away, what comes next? The New Year. A time for New Year Resolutions. A time for change, and a new hope. I will return and discuss this more in depth on January 1st, 2015. Yeah I know right? 2015? seems hard to believe.

I just want to take a second to wish you all a VERY Merry Christmas, and a Happy and Safe New Year. Until next time, be Blessed, be a Blessing, and may God be with you. Always.
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book of Genesis, Chapter 50

 Chapter 50 1 Then Joseph fell on his father's face and wept over him and kissed him. 2 And Joseph commanded his servants the physicians...