Sunday, August 25, 2013

When You Remove God? Personal Life.

Something else ALWAYS takes His place.


It always happens. Something is always there. When God is present, His Righteousness and the fruit of the Spirit are present. When He is not, the fruit of the flesh is present. The devil is present. His ways and his unrighteousness rule the day. We are going to look at this very real truth a bit more in depth. The evidence is clear and all around us.

From Families, to Public Schools, to Society and America itself today, you can clearly see the difference with God and minus God. From Healthcare, to Businesses, to everyday life, if God is not present, something else IS. God makes it very clear....

God is Love. The devil is hate. God is Righteous. The devil is evil. God gives you the Spirit of Life, which if you walk in the Spirit, you receive the fruit of the Spirit. The devil is lord of the air, and he is one the feeds the flesh, and if you walk in the flesh, you will receive the fruit of the flesh.

Romans 8:
5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
Galatians 5:
16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
Where the Spirit of life is, the spirit of death must flee. They cannot occupy the same place at the same time. the are completely contrary to one another. What are the fruits they produce?

The flesh:

Galatians 5:
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
The Spirit:
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Which fruit would you rather be receiving on a daily bases? This is a Spiritual Law. This will happen. Minus one, get the other. When you reject the Wisdom of God, you start to rely on the Wisdom of the world.

1 Corinthians 1:
17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
The Wisdom of God is always better.

James 3:
17 But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.
If you allow the wisdom of the world to be your guide through life itself, you will receive what the world will give you. The world tells you "There is no God. There is nothing greater than you. Live as you will. There is nothing after. You simply cease to exist. You come to nothing."

This "wisdom" is full of evil. It will allow others to come in and take control of your life. It will cause you to be fearful of all things. Where is my next meal coming from? Where will I live. What will I do if I get sick. How can I survive? "Don't worry. We got ya. We will take care of you cradle to the grave. Just know your role and shut your mouth and let us rule over you."

You know folks, I will never forget two incidents that I witnessed. The first was this man who makes high end Suits. You would know the name. He was standing in the back of one of his Stores and his employee said, "I have to stop and get milk on the way home. I hope I got enough." He heard her and came over to her and took out the wad of cash. He handed her some money and said, how much is a gallon of milk? Like what Twenty Dollars?" He had no clue.

Then another time I was in the Hotel Lobby when I heard these two guys talking about being delayed by a construction crew. One man said "Can you believe that? Why do they not do these things at night.?" The other said "Oh don't give them such a hard time. What do they make? Like Twenty to Thirty Dollars an hour? They make nothing." The other "Yeah I guess you right." They had no clue.

You see, the Rich have no clue. They do not shop. They do not have to rely on a paycheck. They do not have to pay bills. They have no clue. The world could fall apart around them, and as long as they got theirs, all is fine.

However? The poor have no clue either. Seriously. Think about it. If someone came to me and said, "Pete, come live in my house. You have full use of everything there. Electric, TV, Phone, Meals, everything. You want to go somewhere, no problem. The car will take you there.I'll even give you some money to buy things." So I go and live with the man. "All I ask is that you say yes, every two years. Others will come and try to take over my house, but they can't as long as you say yes to me staying here. If you say no, then your free ride is over." So all I have to do, is live. I do not have any money of my own, but I don't really need it do I? All I have to do is make sure that the Master of the House stays the Master of the House.

So someone say to me, "Have you seen the price of gas?" Nope. I get free rides. "Have you seen the price of milk?" Nope. I get free milk. "Do you see how bad it is getting out there?" Nope. As long as I am getting mine, I'm fine. All I have do to is do what the Master of the House says, and I'm good.

I have kids, and the kids grow up in this mentality. It becomes the norm for them. They actually know no better. They want nothing more. They are content. So a few generations pass, and my decedents simply do whatever the Master says and they keep the Master in power over them. They do so happily.

I just read this article in the UK Daily Mail, where this Psychologist has made a prediction that by 2041, I love how they always come up with dates, but by 2041, Religion could disappear. Dr Nigel Barber says:
"Research has shown that religion declines not just with rising national wealth but also with all plausible measures of the quality of life, including length of life, decline of infectious diseases, education, the rise of the welfare state, and more equal distribution of income.
Clearly, there is less of a market for religion in societies where ordinary people feel secure in their daily lives. In the most developed countries, such as Japan and Sweden, the quality of life is so good that the majority is already secular."
We will talk about how Government is replacing God in Families and Society next time, but this is WHY we can easily fall into this trap and bondage of others. As long as our needs are met, and we have some stuff, we do not need to look anywhere else.

But these are false promises. Your needs might be met for a time, but then there will come a time, that for whatever reason, the Master of the House either can or no longer wants to meet your needs. Then you are left on your own, without any knowledge of how to fend for yourself. Now what?

Remember, the works of the flesh are "Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings." These WILL come into your life if you walk in the flesh. If you remove God and the Spirit, this is what you are left with. They will come. God told us, after the Flood, that He saw that the heart of man is evil.

Genesis 8:
20 And Noah builded an altar unto the Lord; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.

21 And the Lord smelled a sweet savour; and the Lord said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
It really is not a conscience choice. It is Human Nature. Either you receive the Spirit of Adoption, The Holy Spirit, walk in the Spirit, or you will walk in the flesh. You will reap those things you sow, if you know what it is you sow or not.

Galatians 6:
7 Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.
Be mindful that you do not live your life of the rewards of this world. For you shall have your reward in the end. Remember the story Jesus told us of the Rich Man?

Luke 16:
19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
It really is simple to understand. If you rely on yourself, or on the world, you will receive the things of the world. If you rely on God, the things of God. You know what I tell people that tell me I'm wasting my time believing in God. That there is nothing after. We all just come to nothing? I tell them the truth. "I would rather believe in God, and come to nothing, than believe in nothing and come to God." In the end, Every knee shall bow, and every tong shall confess. I would not want to stand before the White Thrown and hear the Lord say 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’" {Matthew 7}

Do you know Jesus as your Savior? Have you been adopted into the Family of God? If not, say this Prayer. Right now. Wherever you may be. Say it in your own words, and do not doubt in your heart. God will hear you. He will send the Spirit of Life to you. Let us Pray..

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus's sacrifice for me. I repent my sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"

That's it. It really is that simple. Now go tell someone what you have just done. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." {Romans 10:9} You need to find a Church that God leads you to, and be Baptized the way Jesus said to be. You are now a Child of God. A new Creature. You "have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him." {Colossians 3:10}

If you want to tell me, or comment, question, give testimonials, or just say "Hi," the Email is opntalk@gmail.com

Until next time, be blessed, be a blessing, and Jesus IS Lord of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book of Genesis, Chapter 47

  Chapter 47 Jacob's Family Settles in Goshen 1 So Joseph went in and told Pharaoh, “My father and my brothers, with their flocks and he...