Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Two Most Powerful Words In The Universe?

I forgive

That's right. The two most powerful words in the universe is "I forgive." It's not I love. Love is a force. It is the greatest most powerful force in the universe. God is love. He loved the world so, He gave His only begotten Son. He came to earth and died for us because He loves us.

1 Corinthians 13:
13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
Love is what saves us all. But the two most powerful words, we, as Children of God can say? I forgive.

You see, we discussed this in the past, but I just helped out a friend going through a difficult situation. I told her this truth and the fact, that as I was yet a Babe in Christ, I claimed this Passage as my own.. "Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."

Romans 12:
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
I shared with her my true experience in the Hotel Industry. I started out, while working as a Corporate Investigator. A friend of mine, who was a Cop, said he was doing this side gig as a Bouncer and Security for the Holiday Inn in Newburgh NY. I said thanks but no thanks. Some time passed and he convinced me to try it out on Friday Nights.

Now I just recently got saved and was learning about God and His Word. I used some of the spare time after the Night Club closed to learn as much as I could. Read the Bible, Pray, etc. I was going to Church, paying Tithes, trying to do all the right things. Then a temp Manager showed up as the old one left and they were awaiting a new permanent GM to arrive. He asked me to learn the Audit. I did, and then He hired me as the full time Auditor. I could not really turn down the money, so for 6 months I worked my CI Job during the Day, and took over the Full time Audit Mon through Friday. There were days I never slept. Sometimes working 36 to 48 hours straight between the two. Then Came the new Manager, He was an Arrogant, Chauvinistic, Alcoholic, Ass. But he was the best at what he did.

He is the one the promoted me to Manager, and became my Mentor. He misused and abused me quite a bit. But he also taught me a lot in the process. I learn so very much from him. After 7 years there, I left. I came here. I remember thinking to myself of all the abuse and stuff I put up with and this passage came to me. Clear as day. Romans 12:19 "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord." So I simply, and willingly, forgave him.

About one year later, I found out that the Holiday Inn in Newburgh NY was gone. I mean, nonexistent. Completely wipe off the planet. Not only did God take care of the one who was abusive, but He took out the whole place. Seems another Company bought out the Property, and ran it into the ground.

Think it's a fluke? A coincidence? Look at the Holiday Inn in Stuart. It is no longer there. It is now a Best Western. I worked there for three and a half years. I build an Award winning Team. Literally. One day my Boss there came to me and asked me to get rid of a Female Employee that was not doing the right thing. I started recording her mistakes and violations, and my FB Manager, who was not a fan of mine, told her that she was on her way out and she should try to do something about it. They came up with filing a Sexual Harassment complaint against me. My Boss came to me and said I have to let you go. You guessed it. I said, "I forgive you." I walked out. Hence, Best Western.

We, as children of God, have God as our Daddy. When we release our control of a situation, and turn it over to Him, there is nothing in the world that we could ever possibly do that is worthy to be compared to what God will do to them. And when God gets involved, there is nothing that can save them.

Am I saying that you should not fight for yourself? Of course not. Do what you feel you need to do. You may win, or you may lose, but no matter what the outcome, just understand this. They do not control our destiny. God does. They WILL get what is coming to them. Just continue to be the person you are. Loving and Kind. Always try to do the right thing, let God deal with those that chose evil. We need not worry about them. Our Daddy has our back.

As we discussed before, not only is this a way to release all the hate, anger, and feelings of revenge, that can and will, eat away at you, but God Commands it of us..

Matthew 18:
21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?

22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
And in...

Mark 11:
25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
If you do not?

Matthew 6:
15 but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
In the example of the manor in which we should Pray, in what has become known as the "Our Father" Prayer, Jesus tells us this.

Matthew 6:
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
Now He is not telling you this out of cruelty. He is not telling you this because He wants you to set an example. He is telling you this out of love. First, again, that hatred, anger, negative thoughts, will harm you in the long run. They will eat away at you. They will make you sick. They can lead you to Sin. They can make you do things that will harm you even more in the future. If you are filled with hate, anger, and evil thoughts, how is God going to forgive you for YOUR Sins?

Second, as long as you are keeping these things, you are saying to God, I got this. This one is mine. I will handle this. So be it. It's all you. It becomes all about you. No longer is it about the one that abused you. It is now all about you. There is nothing God can do if you are keeping it to yourself.

It's like you digging a deep whole. As you dig, I show up with a backhoe and latter. I tell ya, I got it. You say no thanks. You keep digging. I leave and come back with another larger latter. You say no thanks. You get further down and realize, you can no longer get the dirt out, nor can you get out yourself. There is nothing I can do for you if you tell me no thanks. God is the same way. He is there for you. He wants to help you. If you say no thanks, there is nothing He can do for you.

You see, God gives us all Free Will. In....

Deuteronomy 30:
19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
You are under Spiritual Laws that are just as constant as the Physical Laws. Such as the Law of Gravity. You do this, you reap that. You do not do that, you get this. As a Child of God, God will always be with you. Those that may wish to do you harm? They are not with God. Therefore, God is not only, NOT with them, but against them. In

Deuteronomy 32:
1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.

2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:

3 Because I will publish the name of the Lord: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.

4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

5 They have corrupted themselves, their spot is not the spot of his children: they are a perverse and crooked generation.

6 Do ye thus requite the Lord, O foolish people and unwise? is not he thy father that hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee?

7 Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.

8 When the Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.

9 For the Lord's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance.

10 He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.

11 As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings:

12 So the Lord alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him.

13 He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock;

14 Butter of kine, and milk of sheep, with fat of lambs, and rams of the breed of Bashan, and goats, with the fat of kidneys of wheat; and thou didst drink the pure blood of the grape.

15 But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook God which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.

16 They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger.

17 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.

18 Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.

19 And when the Lord saw it, he abhorred them, because of the provoking of his sons, and of his daughters.

20 And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.

21 They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

22 For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

23 I will heap mischiefs upon them; I will spend mine arrows upon them.

24 They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust.

25 The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs.

26 I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:

27 Were it not that I feared the wrath of the enemy, lest their adversaries should behave themselves strangely, and lest they should say, Our hand is high, and the Lord hath not done all this.

28 For they are a nation void of counsel, neither is there any understanding in them.

29 O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!

30 How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the Lord had shut them up?

31 For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges.

32 For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter:

33 Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.

34 Is not this laid up in store with me, and sealed up among my treasures?

35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

36 For the Lord shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left.

37 And he shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted,

38 Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection.

39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

41 If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

42 I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.

43 Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people.

44 And Moses came and spake all the words of this song in the ears of the people, he, and Hoshea the son of Nun.
You see, it's this simple. If you do not receive the Spirit of Adoption, God is not your Daddy. You belong to the devil himself. Remember what Jesus said to the Religious folks? The Rules of the Synagogues?

John 8:
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
If your father is the devil, God is against you, and your very nature. You start messing with one of God's Children, do you truly believe He will not get involved? Look what Jesus said about Children..

Matthew 18:
6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Just like you would want to get involved if someone was messing with your child, God WILL get involved if someone is messing with His. If someone abuses, misuses, or attempts to harm you? Just be you.. In...

Hebrews 10:
23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
You just continue to seek first the Kingdom. Just be the Child of God you are. Forgive them. Forget them. Mean it. They are in the hands of God. There is nothing you can do to them that can compare to the hell that is about to befall them from God Himself. Let go the anger. Let go that hate.

Philippians 4:
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
Want revenge? Say, I forgive. Let God handle it. As a Child of God, you have the ability. That freedom. That power to unleash. Do you know Jesus as your Savior? Have you been adopted into the Family of God? If not, say this Prayer. Right now. Wherever you may be. Say it in your own words, and do not doubt in your heart. God will hear you. He will send the Spirit of Life to you. Let us Pray..

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus's sacrifice for me. I repent my sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"

That's it. It really is that simple. Now go tell someone what you have just done. "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." {Romans 10:9} You need to find a Church that God leads you to, and be Baptized the way Jesus said to be. You are now a Child of God. A new Creature. You "have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him." {Colossians 3:10}

If you want to tell me, or comment, question, give testimonials, or just say "Hi," the Email is opntalk@gmail.com

Until next time, be blessed, be a blessing, and Jesus IS Lord of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting to Know "The Force" 7

 Gift or Talent We are back to our eight categories of “the spirit” as defined in The Word. The spirit or a driving force, is represented by...