Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Five Steps To An Anointed Life

You are not here by accident.

Have you ever thought about that. Have you ever wondered, what would have happened if my Mother and Father had never met? If they never fell in love? If they never had me? What if the Mother and Father never met, never fell in love, never had, Noah? Moses, David, John, Saul, Matthew? What if the Mother and Father of George Washington never met? Martin Luther King? Any of the great people in history? What if the Doctor that just operated on you, or a loved one, never was? The Firefighter that just saved the lives of a Mother and child in the blazing inferno that was their home?

I really want you to get this concept. What if? What if you never were? Imagine all the people that you have effected in your life. What if you never were? Who would have effected them? How would their lives have changed? Everyone you come into contact with, in your daily life, is there for a reason. Think about that. None of it is by accident.

Do you know how your Mother and Father met? Where? Lets say they met at a grocery store. If it was necessary for this moment in time, for this "chance meeting" to take place, imagine all the work God did to make that happen. He put a thought into the head of the Owner, to buy the land, or rent the building. He placed that desire to create a store. He arranged the isles. He placed items that both your Mother and Father went there to get, so they would end up meeting. They did. Hence, YOU came about. I love...

Psalm 139:
1 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.

2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.

5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
Now I want you to read this part again.
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
There are five steps in an anointed life. Step one, foreknowledge. God foreknows you. He knows who you are, and who you will be, before your Mother and Father even come together. He knows if you will accept Him and His Will in your Life. "My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them."

In other words folks, God said, "Let him be a blonde man. Let her have dark hair. They shall be tall, or short. They will have blue eyes, or brown. They will be, and they shall be named..." Then you were created, according to what God Said. What was written in the Book of Life.

This is why you are the way you are. "But that's not fair. I don't want to be short. Why would God make me so short?" There is a plan and a purpose for all things. You may never know it. But there is. Do you know the story of David? The smallest of all his Brothers, yet he slayed a Giant and became one of the greatest Kings in all of history. What about Zacchaeus? Do you know him? A Rich man that was so desirous to see Jesus, that he had to climb up a Sycamore Tree. That is forever recorded now in the Word of God. In

Luke 19:
1And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho.
2 And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich.
3 And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature.
4 And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way.
5 And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.
If he had not been short, this story would have never been written. Just because we do not understand why we are the way we are, doesn't mean that God did not have a reason for it. You can find the Five Steps of and Anointed Life in ....

Romans 8:
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
So God Foreknows you. Then He sets up a destiny. A plan and purpose for your life. Then He calls you to fulfill the plan and purpose. Then He justifies you. Then He glorifies you. So we talked about Him foreknowing who you are. He arranges it for you to come about. One of the main reasons Abortion IS the Murder of an innocent life. It also interferes with God's plan and purpose. Do you remember the story of John?

Luke 1:
11 And there appeared unto him an angel of the Lord standing on the right side of the altar of incense.

12 And when Zacharias saw him, he was troubled, and fear fell upon him.

13 But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.

14 And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.

15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God.

17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

18 And Zacharias said unto the angel, Whereby shall I know this? for I am an old man, and my wife well stricken in years.

19 And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings.

20 And, behold, thou shalt be dumb, and not able to speak, until the day that these things shall be performed, because thou believest not my words, which shall be fulfilled in their season.
Imagine that. Zacharias and Elisabeth were well past the age of giving Birth to children. They were old and gave up on having a child. Yet God arranged it for John to come about. He arranged her getting pregnant. He named the Child. He set up a plan and purpose. Gabriel even told Zacharias what that plan and purpose was. However, Zacharias could not believe it. Therefore, he became dumb, not able to speak, until John was born. John in turn, ended up Baptizing Jesus Himself.

So once God has arranged for you to be, and set up a plan and purpose for you and your life, He then calls you. Peter on the Fishing Boat. Matthew at the Table of Customs. Saul on the road to Damascus. You, where ever you are. Where ever you first heard the Word. He, The Lord of Lords, the King of Kings, God is calling you.

Now most know that Jesus said this in,,,,

John 14:
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
" No man cometh unto the Father, but by me." But Jesus also said this.

John 17:
5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee.

8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.
So you can not find Jesus, unless God sends you to Him. You can not find God, but through Jesus. It is God who calls you to Jesus and Jesus that Justifies you to be able to see God. So here you are, minding your own business, driving to work, or home, and you see the bumper sticker "John 3:16" Or here you are minding your own business, surfing the channels, and you come across a TV Preacher talking about something that hits you. Or here you are, minding your own business, surfing the Internet, when you stumbled across this Blog, or that Site. It is not an accident. 

So you start feeling this overwhelming desire to learn more about this God, or this Jesus. You do. Then Jesus is the one that Justifies you. Through saying the Prayer of Salvation and receiving the Spirit of Adoption, you are now a Child of God. You are now washed clean and pure by the Blood of Christ. If you have just heard of these things for the first time, and you want to know how to be saved, it really is as simple as saying this
Prayer. All you have to do is ask.

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Jesus's sacrifice for me. I repent my sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"

That's it. Now you have the ability to receive the Holy Spirit. Now you are a Child of God. You are now able for God to Justify you. You are now ready for God to show you what His Will is for you and your life.

But, what can I do? You don't know the things I have done in my life. I'm not skilled in this or that. I have no gifts. What can I possibly do for God? Whatever He tells you. You see, God knows you. He knows what you have done. He no longer cares. Look at Saul? He became Paul, who wrote most of what we call the New Testament. Here is a guy who was equal to Hitler in every way. What have you done? Matthew was a Tax Collector. Peter a Fisherman. God does not care who you were before you accepted Christ's Gift. He cares what you do NOW. 

If God wants to to heal people, you will wake up one day and someone will be healed. If He wants to to work Miracles, you will receive the gift to do so. Perhaps you will simply be a Sower of the Seed. Whatever it is that God wants you to do, HE will teach you what it is and HE will justify you to do so. Seek out HIS plan and purpose for your life.

Some are called to part waters. Some are called to do nothing but give birth. Perhaps your role in God's overall plan is to build an Arch, or, simple tell one person that you see everyday, about the Truth, and the Plan of Salvation before it is too late for them? Maybe they will hear YOU, when they would listen to no one else. Yes, It may be that simple. There is no insignificant role in God's plan, and you ARE important.

What if I am not able to do what God asks. You will be. God will not ask you to do something that you are unable to do. Remember....

Romans 8:
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Whatever it is God calls you to do, will not come back to you void. You will face obstacles. You may face Persecution. But if you endure to the end, you will be Glorified by God Himself. All you have to do is be obedient to Him and His Will. There is nothing that can compare to God Glorifying you for completing what HE asks you to do. Nothing. Nothing can compare to appearing before Jesus Himself, when your time is up here on earth, and hearing Him say...

Matthew 25:
21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
So again, the five steps of an Anointed Life are these. God Foreknows you. He sets up a plan and purpose for you, and your life. He calls you to accept that. He Justifies you. He Glorifies you. Question is, what are YOU going to do?

Until next time, be Blessed, and Jesus IS Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book of Genesis, Chapter 50

 Chapter 50 1 Then Joseph fell on his father's face and wept over him and kissed him. 2 And Joseph commanded his servants the physicians...