Sunday, September 15, 2024

Living in a Foreign World 7

 We speak a Heavenly Language.


This is one of the reasons that so many people do not like us, and or, do not understand us. You are now a child of God. You are now a citizen of Heaven. You are no longer of this world of flesh and sin, but a citizen of Heaven, and the language of Heaven is righteous and pure.

Part of the problem lies here.. Those who are not of God cannot hear God’s words. Do not believe me? Turn to John 8. Start at verse 41.
“You are doing the work your father did." They said to him, "We were not born of sexual immorality. We have one Father--even God."

Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me. Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my words.”
Now remember, these are the “holy folks”, the synagogue's leaders. These are the Priests of Yeshua’s time. He went on to say this. Verse 44
“You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me.

Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God." John 8:41-47
Yeshua explains that this is why He speaks in parables.
“This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. Indeed, in their case the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled that says:
'"You will indeed hear but never understand,
and you will indeed see but never perceive."
For this people's heart has grown dull, and with their ears, they can barely hear, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears and understand with their heart and turn, and I would heal them.'” Matthew 13:13-15
Have you ever tried to talk to someone about God? Some people you see their whole face change. Some you see stare at you like you are speaking a foreign language. That's because you are. Sadly, some get straight-up mad. Look how those “holy folks” responded to Him when He called them the children of the devil.
“Jesus answered, "If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. It is my Father who glorifies me, of whom you say, 'He is our God.' But you have not known him. I know him. If I were to say that I do not know him, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and I keep his word.

Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad." So the Jews said to him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?"
Now stop here for a second. Here is a clear case of where Yeshua, or Jesus, does indeed call Himself God. Read on.
“Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am."
When Moses asked God what His name was, God said “I am” Look here, Exodus 3:14
“God said to Moses, “I am who I am.” And he said, “Say this to the people of Israel: ‘I am has sent me to you.’
Notice Yeshua did not say “Before Abraham was, I was.” Or “I’m older than Abraham.” No, He said, “I am I am.” I am God. Why else do you think they wanted to kill Him?
“So they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple.”
You see, we live in a world of sin. Those that live in the flesh love the things of the flesh. They are happy. They feel good. They are comfortable. They have been told their whole lives that they are right and good. Then you come along and start speaking about what the world has declared as foolishness.
“For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness, but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.” 1 Corinthians 1:18
Why? Why can people not understand that God made it all-inclusive? That He made it so simple. That He does not want anyone. Say “anyone.” Anyone to perish and go to Hell but that all shall come to repentance and be saved. Why are some people so offended by this?
“And disagreeing among themselves, they departed after Paul had made one statement: "The Holy Spirit was right in saying to your fathers through Isaiah the prophet:

"'Go to these people, and say, "You will indeed hear but never understand, and you will indeed see but never perceive.

For this people's heart has grown dull, and with their ears, they can barely hear, and their eyes they have closed; lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears and understand with their heart and turn, and I would heal them.

Therefore let it be known to you that this salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles; they will listen." Acts 28:25-28
Romans 1 talks about how people have no excuse, they continue to not only sin but to take pride in their sins so He gave them up and over to their sins. We read this in 2 Corinthians 4:4
“In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.”
Who? God? Nope. Read that again. “The god,” little g. “The god of this world” Who is that? Yes, “The god of this world" is the devil himself. Satan. Who is very real and wants to keep as many from God, the REAL God, as he can.

Does this mean we should just remain silent and not share The Gospel with people? No, of course not. Turn to Romans 10. Starting at verse 8.
“But what does it say? "The word is near you, in your mouth and your heart" (that is, the word of faith that we proclaim); because, if you confess with your mouth that Yeshua {Your translation says Jesus} is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For with the heart, one believes and is justified, and with the mouth, one confesses and is saved. For the Scripture says, "Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame." For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. For "everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
However? How can they do this if they do not know that there is a way to God?
“How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching?”
This is where you come in. Remember that great commission? This is the work of the Father. This is the whole reason Yeshua came to Earth, to begin with. The whole reason that He shared the Gospel and told us we need to.
“And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!" Romans 10:8-15
Yes. Many will never understand what you say. Yes. Some will hate you for saying it. Yes. Even some of the people you love most, family, friends, whoever may come to hate you just because you are saying it. But again.
“How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching?”
This is why we were told to go forth and spread the Gospel to all nations and all tongues. I do want you to notice this. At the same time, we are to do this, it is not our responsibility to ensure that people accept it. See how Yeshua, or Jesus, told His disciples that He sent out to deal with those who did not accept them or the Message.
“And wherever they do not receive you, when you leave that town shake off the dust from your feet as a testimony against them." Luke 9:5
Did He say slap them upside the head with the Bible? No. Did He say get in their face and yell and scream? No. Did He even argue with them? No. He said, “Leave.” Move on. Some people will receive you and He who sends you. Some people will be drawn to God. The people who will not receive or even hear you? From dust, they came and to dust they will go and in front of God they will kneel. What is it that you can do to them that could even be remotely compared to them falling into the hands of a God that they rejected? I will submit it to you. NOTHING. No need to get angry, frustrated, or even upset. We all have free will. Everyone has the choice to accept the Son and the Gospel and live, or to reject both and face judgment, just as you do. Each person must make their own decision.

As a child of God, you now have so much power in your tongue. You can both bless and or curse. God calls us to bless. Speak your Heavenly language and attempt to lead people to Christ. 

Do you know the Love of God? If you have not already done so, you need to ask Yeshua into your life, then say this Prayer. Right now. Wherever you may be, say it in your own words, and do not doubt in your heart. God will hear you. He will send the Spirit of Life to you. Let us Pray.

"Oh heavenly Father, Lord God. I am a sinner. I know this. I know there is nothing I can do to change that. But I know you can. I accept Yeshua's sacrifice for me. I believed He rose from the dead. I repent my sins. Please send the Spirit of Adoption into my life. Help me to get to know the real you. Save me. Please. In the name of Jesus, Amen!"

That's it. It is that simple. Now go tell someone what you have just done. "That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Yeshua, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, You shall be saved." Romans 10:9. You need to find a Church that God leads you to and be Baptized the way Jesus said to be. You are now a Child of God. A New Creature. You "have put off the old man with his deeds, and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him."Colossians 3:10

The email, if you wish to contact me, is truthbygod1@gmail.com

May the comfort of the Holy Ghost, and the peace of our Lord Yeshua, be with you all. May God bless and be with you, always.

Until next time, be blessed, be a blessing, and Yeshua is Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book of 1 Samuel, Chapter 7

  Chapter 7 1 And the men of Kiriath-jearim came and took up the ark of the Lord and brought it to the house of Abinadab on the hill. And th...