Psalm 101
1 I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O Lord, will I sing.
2 I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
3 I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
4 A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.
5 Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
6 Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.
7 He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
8 I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the Lord.
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Song of Solomon 8
Song of Solomon 8 If only you were to me like a brother, who was nursed at my mother’s breasts! Then, if I found you outside, I wou...
-
Faith in God is so restrictive. Ever hear that? “Oh, you want to be one of those? Well, that’s boring—no drinking, no sex, no swearing. You ...
-
Chapter 28 1 So Isaac called for Jacob and blessed him. Then he commanded him: “Do not marry a Canaanite woman. 2 Go at once to Paddan Aram...
-
Lie four, Who are you? Who do you think you are? You can’t teach or lead others. Who are you? This is what we will be discussing today. Let...

No comments:
Post a Comment